China Mobile Hong Kong’s brand new Customer Centre is now open to provide comprehensive, one-stop-shop customer services in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Besides the usual shop services such as application and enquiry, our centre also provides the following for our customers:
1. 4G/3G Service, Handsets and Devices Experience Zone
- You can try your hands on the latest handsets and devices leisurely at our open display area, and experience high-speed data service via our 4G LTE and 3G HSPA networks.
- We offer a range of workshops to our Service Plan customers free of charge to demonstrate the latest telecommunication services and devices.
- For example, our “iPhone and Android Workshops” offer introductory course to show the basic functions of iPhone and Android handsets, advance course to help you manage your data, including methods and functionality on the latest cloud technology, as well as other courses to introduce many useful and popular apps, such as Google Map, Instant Messenger Apps, Apps for music and photos editing.
- For Workshop details, please call our Customer Centre at 2374-3496.
3. Handset Replacement Service
Customers can enjoy a 7-day handset damage replacement service on selected handsets (Please click here for details) purchased at CMHK, with conditions as follows:
- Customers must replace the handset within 7 days of purchase at our Customer Centre
- The returned handsets must be in its original packing, together with the accessories and user manual in good and proper condition
- CMHK will examine the returned handset, and reserves the right to decline replacement of defective handset or accessories or any part thereof caused by :
- Damage caused by misuse or negligence, scratched or water damage (including product main unit/handset/headset/accessories housing); or
- Negligence, omission or mishandling of handset or accessories; or
- Alteration of repair made without authorization of CMHK.
- Individual handset suppliers also offer 7-day handset damage replacement service. Please click here for details.
- For those customers who purchase Samsung / Alcatel handsets, they must obtain the checking report from related customer service centre within 7 days from the date of handset purchase and then present the original report to CMHK Customer Service Centre for review and determination within the validity period of the report or 7 days from handset purchase date.
- Customers who purchase iPhone from China Mobile Hong Kong shall activate the device through Apple iTunes at the shop immediately; upon successful activation, one year manufacturer's warranty service shall apply. During the warranty period, if there is any malfunction or damage, customers shall contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider for repair service. China Mobile Hong Kong does not offer handset return/exchange service.
- CMHK and handset suppliers reserve the right to decline a handset replacement.
4. Roaming Information Enquiry
- Provide information enquiry for roaming customers. For details, please click here.
5. Appointment Service
Service plan customer can enjoy priority service at Customer Centre by booking for counter service appointment, for handset related and service applications, including：
- Handset Smart Tips
- Handset Data Transfer (Android only)
- Handset software upgrade
- 7-days Handset Replacement Service (Please click here for details)
- After Sales Service (Please click here for details)
To make an appointment, please click here.
6. Other Services
- Change of service plan and customer particulars
- Invoice enquiry and reimbursement of deposit
- Change of ownership
- SIM card replacement