To help you manage your calls conveniently, CMHK provides the following call management services:
- Call Manager
- Call Forwarding Package
- Voice Mail
- Calling Number Display
- Call Waiting
- Bar Incoming (When Overseas)
- Incoming / Outgoing Call Baring
- Mobile Fax
- SMS Secretarial Service
CMHK postpaid customers can take control of a maximum of 5 numbers in a single mobile phone via an app namely “Call Manager”. You can choose any of your secondary numbers to be shown on your counterparty's mobile with caller display function. Another function of the app is to let you know which number your counterparty is calling. What’s more? You won’t miss any SMS sent to your secondary numbers. This service also support under roaming* situation.
|Ease Communication||To swtich your mobile numbers for making or receiving calls and sending or receiving SMS freely.|
|One APP for Multi-Number||Easily to manage Multi-Number without switching numbers, changing mobiles or call forwarding.|
|Privacy Protection||Secondary mobile number can be switched on or off as your privacy protection.|
Feature & Edge
- You can recognize the incoming call/SMS whether to primary or secondary numbers.
- You can select to use your primary number or any of your (mobile) secondary numbers to make a call/SMS, the choosen number will be displayed on recipient’s handset.
- Secondary numbers can be switched off subject to your need
- Secondary number can be a random mobile number designated by CMHK.
- 3 mobile numbers + 1 fixed-line number can be used at the same time. You can subscribe or deactivate your secondary numbers anytime.
Call Manager Secondary Mobile Numbers
|Mobile Numbers||Fixed-line Numbers|
|Make Outgoing Calls||Support, the chosen number will be displayed on recipient’s handset.||Do not support|
|Receive Incoming Calls||Support, you can recognize the incoming call whether to primary or secondary numbers.|
|Send SMS||Support, the chosen number will be displayed on recipient’s handset.||Do not support|
|Receive SMS||Support, you can recognize the incoming SMS whether to primary or secondary numbers.||Do not support|
- $15/month per secondary number.
Download “Call Manager” Click here
Download from APP STORE Click “Call Manager”
- Some handset models cannot fully support the functionality of Call Manager.
- iPhone does not support use secondary number to make call during roaming.
- In addition to the "Call Manager" mobile application, customers can also choose the secondary number at MyLink, CMHK website, 24-hour Customer Care Hotline, CMHK Shops or Customer Center from the randomly provided numbers.
- 1CMN subscriber cannot enjoy message prompt feature at 1CMN regions, therefore, no called number information can be provided.
- All voice & SMS will be charged as primary number (according to the “Primary Number” service plan of “Call Manager”)
- To change a secondary number, you have to deactivate the secondary number first, then apply a new one.
- Secondary Number cannot apply to Call Forward and Voicemail service. Secondary number will be forwarded to designated number or primary number’s voicemail upon the setting of primary number.
- After conditional call forward has been set up to voice mail or SMS secretarial service for 'Call manager' primary number, any incoming call to the secondary number during abroad will be forwarding to voice mail or SMS secretarial centre as well, while two-way roaming fees will be charged.
- Call Manager's secondary number does not support VoLTE service. Therefore, the call will be connected via normal voice network.
- If subscriber is having a VoLTE call, all incoming call from secondary number will neither be connected nor re-directed to voice mail box. Moreover, subscriber's mobile phone will not ring and hasn't a missed call record.
+Fixed-line number as “Secondary Number” could support incoming calls only, it cannot make any outgoing calls.
*Call Manager could support making calls to 25 particular destinations via primary or secondary number in roaming area/countries where supported call back services. Customer simply input(+) or (001)+ (Country Code)+ (Area Code)+ (Telephone Number) via the mobile application and the charge is as same as make call by using Roaming Call Back Service . For China 1CMN customer making call at China via this app, the charge will be same as China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Roaming Call Back Service. Macau 1CMN customer cannot use this service at Macau. 25 particular area/country which support making calls to included Hong Kong, Canada, Singapore, USA, Taiwan, Japan, France, South Korea, UK, New Zealand, Malaysia, Vatican City, The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Macau, India, Brunei, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Vietnam. (This service is not applicable for secondary number in iOS version)
You can forward incoming calls to a designated telephone number anytime under the following circumstances. If you have subscribed to our Voice and Fax Mailbox service, all incoming calls will be automatically forwarded to the mailbox.All Call Forwarding
All incoming calls will be forwarded to a designated telephone number.Busy Call Forwarding
When your line is busy, the incoming call will be forwarded to a designated telephone number.No Answer Call Forwarding
When an incoming call is not answered in 20 seconds, it will be forwarded to a designated telephone number.Remote Call Forwarding
If you do not have your handset with you or it's out of battery, you can use any tone phone to call our 24-hour Customer Care Hotline at 2945 8888, follow the voice prompts, enter your PIN end forward your call to any phone number you like.Unreachable Call Forwarding
Incoming call will be forwarded to a designated telephone number when your mobile phone is switched off or outside the network coverage.
* Not applicable to PEOPLES 0 service plan. Call Forwarding Package monthly fee for $50 service plans is $8 only.Set Up All Incoming Call Forward
Simply log onto 1cm website with your CMHK mobile phone number & 6-digit customer password, you can set up all calls forward on your own by completing several steps! To set up, please click here.
|Basic Voice Mail||Premium Voice Mail|
|—||Record your own message and send it to any phone number|
|—||Fax messages can be diverted to any fax number for retrieval|
|—||Voice messages can be forwarded to any phone number3|
|Callers can choose to display the calling number, input other phone number or leave a message||Callers can choose to display the calling number, input other phone number or leave a message|
|Record a personal greeting of up to 30 seconds||Record 2 different sets of personal greetings of up to 30seconds each|
|Mailbox can store up at least 20 messages||Mailbox can store up at least 50 messages|
|Callers can leave a message of up to 60 seconds||Callers can leave a message of up to 120 seconds|
|Messages can be stored for 7 days||Messages can be stored for 15 days|
|Fax mailbox can receive up to 5 pages each time and store a total of 250 pages||Fax mailbox can receive up to 10 pages each time and store a total of 500 pages|
- For subscribers whose tariff plans have been packaged with Basic Voice Mail service, you just need to pay $18 each month for the Premium Voice Mail service.
- While sending the messages to other numbers, subscriber's mobile number will be displayed disregard of Per Line Blocking is in place.
Notice: Merging Voice Mail & Customer Password
To provide more convenient service, starting from 14/04/2015, for service plan subscribers with activated the voice mail service to create or change customer password, the new password will also be applicable to access voice mail service; if no change has been made, the two existing passwords will be remain unchanged. For subscribers newly activate voice mail service start from 14/04/2015, the password will be the same as the customer password.
$35 / month
Calling Number Display enables you to have a grip on your personal communication, by knowing who is calling before answering.
$35 / month
The Call Waiting feature enables you to answer an incoming call while you are already making a call. With Call Hold you can make a second call, while you hold your existing call.
When using the Call Waiting and Call Hold feature, subscribers need to pay the airtime charge for the first answered call, as well as the other calls answered or on hold at the same time. (IDD charge is applicable on IDD calls)
$35 / month
Use this feature while you are travelling overseas to avoid unexpected calls to protect yourself from unnecessary expenses, such as airtime and roaming costs.
$35 / month
Incoming/Outgoing Call Barring means you can block incoming calls or the dialling function of your handset as often as you like to avoid unauthorized use of your mobile phone. Besides, you can deactivate the Call Barring function whenever you want.
$35 / month
To establish a closer than ever link with your business partners, Mobile Fax Service enables you to send or receive fax simply by connecting your handset with your portable computer or compatible hardware, such as Ericsson MC16, whenever you are away from your office.
This Value-added Service is not supported by all handset types. Check your handset manual or check the options when buying a new handset.
$28 / month
SMS Secretarial Service is available for you 24-hour a day, with professional secretaries to handle all your unanswered calls, making sure no messages are missed.
On-screen Message Alert
We have a team of dedicated secretaries to receive calls and take messages for you whenever your phone is switched off or in use. The messages will be transmitted to you on your handset screen, so you can check your messages and return calls anytime, anywhere.
With the SMS Secretarial Service, making important dates and appointments in your diary will no longer be necessary. Simply inform our secretaries of all your dates and appointments, and reminder calls will be sent to you accordingly.
- SMS Secretarial Service cannot be activated together with the Voice Mail Service.