|Step 1: Press the left top to open menu bar||Step 2A: New version of Play Store: Select "Payment methods"|
|Step 2B:Old version of Play Store: Select "Account", then Select "Payment methods"||Step 3: Turn off the Wi-Fi to use the mobile data and select "Use CMHK billing“, then fill in the required information|
|Step 4: Google Play Direct Carrier Billing has been activated|
|Step 1: Select the content and click the price||Step 2: Accept the requirement|
|Step 3: Click "Buy" to proceed||Step 4: Purchased successfully by CMHK payment|
|Step 5: Install and enjoy|
- Google Direct Carrier Billing Service (“Service”) allows China Mobile Hong Kong (“CMHK”) customers to make digital content purchases such as apps, games, books or movie rentals in Google Play and settle the amount of payment via their CMHK monthly phone bills.
- This Service is only available for designated CMHK postpaid customers. CMHK prepaid, corporate, voice-only plan, secondary SIM and share plan’s supplementary SIM customers are not eligible for this Service.
- This Service can only be used on compatible Android smartphones running Android 2.2 or above with preinstalled Google Play app. This may vary due to brand, model and software version of your mobile phone. Please contact your mobile phone manufacturer on the build-in settings of your mobile phone.
- For new CMHK customers, the earliest activation time of this Service will be 2:00am of the day after rate plan activation. For MNP customers, the earliest activation time of this Service will be 2 hours after successfully porting-in.
- For new CMHK customers with account activation period less than 90 days, a monthly spending limit of HK$300 is set for this Service. Thereafter, monthly spending limit for this Service will be adjusted to HK$1,500.
- The period of each monthly spending limit starts from the first day of the customer’s bill month and ends on the last day of the bill month. For avoidance of doubt, if customer’s bill date starts from 6th day of each calendar month, then his monthly spending limit will be from 6th day of the month until 5th day of the next month. If the purchase amount exceeds the monthly limit, payment cannot be settled using the Service.
- Any download of contents from Google Play and use of the apps, contents and services incurring mobile data usage. The relevant data charges will be charged at or deducted from relevant subscribed service plans, or be charged additionally according to the standard rate. When using this Service and Google Play abroad, standard roaming data charges shall apply.
- All purchases from this Service are made from Google and prevailing Google Play’s Terms & Conditions apply.
- Customer agrees to be bound by the Google’s Terms of Service. For details, please click https://play.google.com/intl/en/about/play-terms.html.
- CMHK reserves the right to suspend or remove this Service at any time without prior notice.
- Refund of purchase from this Service can only be reviewed and granted by the app developers or Google. CMHK only provides this Service as a form of payment. If a refund request is required, the customers must follow Google’s refund policy https://support.google.com/googleplay/
- All contents under Google Play are provided by Google, and CMHK is not responsible or liable for the quality, nature, accuracy and usefulness of the contents.
- CMHK reserves the right to change or terminate this Service or these Terms of Service at any time without notice. In the event of dispute, CMHK’s decision shall be final.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google.
Q1：Is “Google Play Direct Carrier Billing” available to all CMHK customers?
This service is currently available to customers with monthly service plan subscription except CMHK prepaid, voice-only plan, secondary SIM and share plan’s supplementary SIM customers.
Q2：If I change to a new mobile number, do I need to enable “Google Play Direct Carrier Billing” again with my Google Play account?
Yes, you will need to enable the service again.
Q3：After enabling “Google Play Direct Carrier Billing”, can I change to another payment method?
Yes, you can simply go to “My account” on Google Play to select another payment method.
Q4：What should I do if I want a refund?
Refund of purchase from this Service can only be reviewed and granted by the app developers or Google. CMHK only provides this Service as a form of payment. If a refund request is required, the customers must follow Google’s refund policy https://support.google.com/googleplay/
Q5：Is there any spending limit for Google Play Direct Carrier Billing?
The service is subject to a HK$1,500 limit per month (for CMHK customers with account activation period less than 90 days) or HK$300 per month (for CMHK customers with account activation period more than 90 days) for purchases made at Google Play for each eligible mobile number. If a customer’s purchase amount exceeds the monthly limit, payment cannot be settled using the Service.