- For customers with cross border call needs.
- Binding with different service plans, you can tailor-made your own cross border solution.
- Unlimited incoming call in Guang Dong*, you can greatly reduce calling charges.
|1-Card-Multi-Number Voice Package|
|Extra China Minute Charge (per minute)||$0.59|
|Incoming Call Management|
|Hong Kong Ring-Back Tone||Waived during contract period|
|Voice Call Details
|| in Guang Dong
|| in China other destination
|| in Hong Kong
|Incoming||Via Hong Kong number||Deduct China Minute||Deduct China Minute||Deduct Local Airtime|
|Via China number||Pick Up Unlimited Call||Deduct Local Airtime +
|Outgoing||To China||Deduct China Minute||$0.15/min +
Deduct Local Airtime
|To Hong Kong||Deduct China Minute||Deduct Local Airtime|
|To other countries / destinations||
|Deduct local airtime + IDD Charge|
|In Hong Kong||To China Number||$0.5|
|In Mainland China||To Hong Kong||Intra-network||Intra-network SMS charge +$0.1|
|Inter-network||inter-network SMS charge +$0.1|
|To other countries/destinations||International SMS charge +$0.1|
- While in China, use Roaming Call Back Service to call Hong and your Hong Kong number will be shown on recipient's handset (charges are the same as direct dial method). China “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could enjoy the special rate when calling to designed countries/destinations by using *115* in Mainland China. For details please visit China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Roaming Call Back Service offer.
China Roaming Service Customer Service Hotline
- To provide better China roaming service, if you have any enquiries in China, please feel free to call our 24-hour China Roaming Service Customer Servcie Hotline 400 120 4000.
Terms & Conditions
* Pick up unlimited incoming calls in China is applicable to receiving incoming calls in Guangdong province via China Number.
- New customers are required to join CMHK service plan at the same time; for existing customers, please contact our branch staff to check for eligibility.
- 1-Card-Multi-Number voice package subscribers are required to pay a full “bill month” service fee even if the service is used for less than a month.
- China Mobile’s mobile number must be assigned by CMHK. Customers are not allowed to port-in their own number, or port-out the number to another network.
- 1-Card-Multi-Number voice package subscribers are required to commit a service contract which ends the same with its service plan.
- Applicable to i) making outgoing calls in Mainland China to any number in Mainland China; ii) receiving incoming calls in Mainland China (excluding Guangdong); China minutes do not cover call to/from Taiwan & Macau.
- Call forwarding service must be used in conjunction with “International Call Forward Service”.
- For the charge details of Call Forward and Voice Mailbox service, please ask our branch staff.
- To be eligible for subscribing “1-Card-Multi-Number” voice package, customers are required to subscribe CMHK’s “IDD service” / “Hong Kong IDD001 & China Roaming IDD Service” and “Roaming Service” simultaneously, and to enter into the relevant supplementary agreements from time to time prescribed by CMHK therefore.The tariff of Hong Kong IDD001 service is same as IDD001 service. For details, please click here.
- “1-Card-Multi-Number” voice package subscribers cannot subscribe $34 “China Roaming Package” at the same time.
- Incoming calls to customers’ China Number will be forwarded to Voice Mailbox automatically if the subscriber is located in Hong Kong and is not available to answer. An additional charge of “receiving incoming call by China Number in Hong Kong” will be applied.
- When customers receive incoming call via the Mainland number while at other country or destination, China airtime will be deducted and roaming charges will be incurred; for roaming charges details, please visit here.
- *115* service charge will be applied one you pick up the call from our system, even if the called line is busy or has no answer. This service’s availability depends on Mainland’s network as well as recipient’s service provider. For tariff details of making *115* calls to overseas destinations, please visit here.