To subscribe Mainland China number, please click here for "1-Card-Multi-Number" Service details
For frequent cross-border travelers, our “Let’s Talk” – Mainland China Voice Calling VAS can offer the ideal communications solution.
- Subscribe through MyLink with promotional monthly fee $9 during promotional period.
- For Mainland China travelers.
- While in Mainland China, stay connected with any Hong Kong or Mainland China number for only $0.65/min; and send SMS for only $0.6/message.
- Comes with free "Hong Kong Ringback Tone" (originally $38/mth)
- By using China Mobile's quality network, you can enjoy roaming discounts and comprehensive services in more regions.
- Via "MyLink" App
Step 1: Login with your CMHK mobile number and customer password
Step 2: Tap “More”
Step 3:Tap “VAS Service”
Step 4: Tap “Available VAS”
Step 5: Tap “Voice Roaming and IDD”
Step 6: Tap "Let’s Talk Mainland China Voice Calling VAS " and submit the application
- Via CMHK website
Sign in to your account via https://1cm.hk.chinamobile.com/site/login.html?lang=en , select "Change VAS" in “Manage Service", then select "IDD & Roaming", check “Let’s Talk” – Mainland China Voice Calling VAS, and then confirm the application.
- Short Codes
|“Let’s Talk” – Mainland China Voice Calling VAS||Short Codes|
- Call Customer Care Hotline 29458888 and then following below steps or contact our Customer Care Specialist to apply:
> Press 1 to select Mobile Phone Service
> Enter CMHK mobile phone number (you can press “1” to skip the input if call from your handset)
> Press 7, 2
Note﹕“China Voice Roaming Value-added Service” is renamed to ‘ “Let’s Talk” - Mainland China Voice Call VAS ’ from 11 December 2017.
|Let's Talk Mainland China Voice Calling VAS|
|Monthly fee||$18 (MyLink Exclusive Offer^: $9)|
|Roaming Countries/Destinations||Incoming/Outgoing to Hong Kong & Local*||Outgoing call to Taiwan/Macau||Outgoing call to other countries*|
^Eligible to customer who successfully log in and subscribe Let's Talk Mainland China Voice Calling VAS through MyLink application during promotion period.
*Excludes roaming callback service, outgoing call to Maritime and Satellite calls.
|Send SMS in Mainland China||Send SMS in Hong Kong|
|To anywhere in Mainland China||$0.5 + $0.1||$0.5 (originally $1.5)|
|To Hong Kong||Intra-network no.||Intra-network SMS charge + $0.1||Intra-network SMS charge|
|Inter-network no.||Inter-network SMS charge + $0.1||Inter-network SMS charge|
|To other countries/ destinations||International SMS charge + $0.1||International SMS charge|
- Promotion period from now until 30 June 2019. During promotion period, every user by successfully logging in and subscribing “Let’s Talk” - Mainland China Voice Calling VAS (“The Service”) through MyLink application (“User” or “Customer”) is eligible to enjoy $9 monthly fee offer (“The Offer”) provided by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd (“CMHK”) of “The Service”.
- By successfully activating The Service, Customer can i) making calls (include dialing Mainland China/Hong Kong numbers) when visiting Mainland China; and ii) receiving calls in Mainland China (include any international incoming calls). (For details please visit here)
- The Service is charged on a monthly basis. If The Service is not terminated on a bill due date, Customer is still obliged to pay the monthly service fee of that month.
- The Service is not applicable to the current subscribers of "1-Card-Multi-Number" Service (Please visit here) and “Supreme Bay” Service Plan (Please visit here).
- “Supreme Global”, “Supreme Asia” and “Supreme Greater China” Service Plans have already included the “Let’s Talk” Mainland China Voice Calling VAS. The subscribers of the aforementioned plans are not required to subscribe this Service.
- If Customer has subscribed the Service, he or she shall not be entitled to apply for $19 “International SMS Package” and/or “1-Card-Multi-Number” service simultaneously.
- Once the Service is activated, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001”, “IDD Service - Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only" will also be activated automatically (not applicable to existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service). Customer shall be deemed to read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions herein contained together with the terms and conditions for “IDD service” and “International Roaming Service” of CMHK. For details, please visit here. If Customer terminate the Service, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001”, “IDD Service - Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only” will also be terminated automatically (existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service are not affected).
- In the event of non-payment of any sum due or for any reason, CMHK reserves the right to terminate the Service without prior notice. Customer using roaming service overseas after the termination of the said package/service will be charged at the prevailing roaming rates.
- After the Service is activated, Customer can enjoy free “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service”. If Customer elects to deactivate the selected Service, ”Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” shall continue to provide the service on a monthly charging basis automatically and to charge at the prevailing monthly fees until such time the Customer provides notice of termination.
- Except the valued added services and the respective charges stated in this agreement, if the Customer select any other value added services provided by CMHK, relevant charges shall be applicable. For charges details, please visit CMHK website.
- The roaming tariff of the Service is only applicable to the designated Service regions include all provinces in Mainland China that CMHK coverage can reach but exclude Taiwan and Macau (the ‘Service Region”’). When Customer is located at any region outside the signal-receiving scope of the Service Region and continue using roaming services, normal roaming tariff shall be applicable therein. For details, please visit here. The actual Service Region coverage depends on the network coverage of the cooperative network operators of CMHK. In the event that roaming signal is connected to any telecommunication networks that are outside the Service Region, Customer shall be solely responsible for all respective prevailing roaming charges incurred. CMHK shall not be responsible for any liability or expenses caused or incurred.
- Customer shall acknowledge and understand the availability and quality of the roaming service, as well as the availability and quality of any value added services within the Service Region is subject to the location of service, network conditions, network coverage, hardware, software, supporting level of the local network operators and/or other conditions which may arise.
- CMHK shall not be liable and shall not assume any liability whatsoever if any person for any reason incurs any loss or consequences, or any fees, claims or damages demanded or any proceedings is arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service within or outside Hong Kong. In any circumstances Customer shall be solely responsible for all the matters and consequences arising out of the use of the Service in or outside Hong Kong or otherwise, despite the knowledge, consent or authorization of the Customer for such usage.
- If Customer may choose to terminate The Service, Customer shall be obliged to give 30 days of notice in prior to CMHK and pay all relevant monthly service fees.
- Customer read, understood and agree with the content therein Personal Information Collection Statement (Please visithere ) and Privacy Statement (Please visit here ).
- This Supplementary Agreement is an inseparable and integral part of the “The (General) Contract for Telecommunications Services”.
- CMHK reserves the right to amend, cancel or terminate the terms and conditions, the “IDD Service” and the “International Roaming Service” ,amend, cancel or terminate relevant service details and respective charges without prior notice.
- By subscribing to the Service, Customer agrees, accepts and is being bound by the terms and conditions herein contained.
- In case of any disputes, CMHK reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these terms, the Chinese version shall prevail.