- For customers with cross border call needs.
- Binding with different service plans, you can tailor-made your own cross border solution.
- Unlimited incoming call in Guang Dong, you can greatly reduce calling charges.
- Enjoy IDD Special Rates
|“Let’s Talk” – Mainland China Voice Calling Package|
|Mainland China Minutes||100||250||800|
|Extra Mainland China Minute Charge (per minute)||$0.59|
|Incoming Call Management|
|Hong Kong Ring-Back Tone||Waived during subscription period of the above package|
|Voice Call Details
|| in Guang Dong
|| in Mainland China other destination
|| in Hong Kong
|Incoming||Free||Deduct Mainland China Minute||Deduct Local Airtime|
|Outgoing||To Mainland China||Deduct Mainland China Minute||Deduct local airtime + IDD Charge|
|To Hong Kong||Deduct Mainland China Minute||Deduct Local Airtime|
|To other countries / destinations||
|Deduct local airtime + IDD Charge|
|In Hong Kong||To Mainland China Number||$0.5|
|In Mainland China||To Hong Kong||Intra-network||Intra-network SMS charge +$0.1|
|Inter-network||inter-network SMS charge +$0.1|
|To Mainland China||$0.6|
|To other countries/destinations||International SMS charge +$0.1|
- Via "MyLink" App
- Via CMHK website
Step 1: Login with your CMHK mobile number and customer password
Step 2: Tap “International Roaming”
Step 3: Tap “Mainland China”
Step 4: Tap “Voice”
Step 5: Tap “Let’s Talk – Voice Calling Package”
Step 6: Tap required Voice Package and “Subscribe Now”
Step 7: Submit the application
Sign in to your account via https://1cm.hk.chinamobile.com/site/login.html?lang=en , select "Change VAS" in “Manage Service", then select "IDD & Roaming", check “Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 100 Min Voice Calling Package/ “Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 250 Min Voice Calling Package/ “Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 800 Min Voice Calling Package and then confirm the application.
- Short Codes
|“Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 100 Min Voice Calling Package||Short Codes|
|“Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 250 Min Voice Calling Package||Short Codes|
|“Let’s Talk” – Mainland China 800 Min Voice Calling Package||Short Codes|
- Call Customer Care Hotline 29458888 and then following below steps or contact our Customer Care Specialist to apply:
> Select language (Cantonese press 1 / English press 2 / Putonghua press 3)
> Press 1 to select Mobile Phone Service
> Enter CMHK mobile phone number (you can press “1” to skip the input if call from your handset)
> Press 7, 2
Note﹕“China Voice Roaming Package” is renamed to ‘ “Let’s Talk” - Mainland China Voice Call Package ’ from 11 December 2017.
To cancel the above service subscription, please press the following USSD code respectively: (100 min Calling Package) *110*617*02#/ (250 min Calling Package) *110*618*02#/ (800 min Calling Package) *110*619*02#.
To subscribe Mainland China number, please click here for "1-Card-Multi-Number" Service details
- (“Let’s Talk” - Mainland China Voice Calling VAS) The Service applies to i) making calls (include dialing Mainland China/Hong Kong numbers) when visiting Mainland China; and ii) receiving calls in Mainland China (include any international incoming calls). (For details please visit here)
- The Service is not applicable to the current subscribers of "1-Card-Multi-Number" Service (Please visit here) and Bay Area Service Plan (Please visit here).
- “Supreme Global”, “Supreme Asia” and “Supreme Greater China” Service Plans have already included the “Let’s Talk” Mainland China Voice Calling VAS. The subscribers of the aforementioned plans are not required to subscribe this Service.
- If Customer has subscribed the Service, he or she shall not be entitled to apply for $19 “International SMS Package” and/or “1-Card-Multi-Number” service simultaneously.
- The Service is provided by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. (“CMHK”)
- Once the Service is activated, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001”, “IDD Service - Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only" will also be activated automatically (not applicable to existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service). Customer shall be deemed to read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions herein contained together with the terms and conditions for “IDD service” and “International Roaming Service” of CMHK. For details, please visit here. If Customer terminate the Service, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001”, “IDD Service - Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only” will also be terminated automatically (existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service are not affected).
- In the event of non-payment of any sum due or for any reason, CMHK reserves the right to terminate the Service without prior notice. Customer using roaming service overseas after the termination of the said package/service will be charged at the prevailing roaming rates.
- After the Service is activated, Customer can enjoy free “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service”. If Customer elects to deactivate the selected Service, ”Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” shall continue to provide the service on a monthly charging basis automatically and to charge at the prevailing monthly fees until such time the Customer provides notice of termination.
- Except the valued added services and the respective charges stated in this agreement, if the Customer select any other value added services provided by CMHK, relevant charges shall be applicable. For charges details, please visit CMHK website.
- The roaming tariff of the Service is only applicable to the designated Service regions include all provinces in Mainland China that CMHK coverage can reach but exclude Taiwan and Macau (the ‘Service Region”’). When Customer is located at any region outside the signal-receiving scope of the Service Region and continue using roaming services, normal roaming tariff shall be applicable therein. For details, please visit here. The actual Service Region coverage depends on the network coverage of the cooperative network operators of CMHK. In the event that roaming signal is connected to any telecommunication networks that are outside the Service Region, Customer shall be solely responsible for all respective prevailing roaming charges incurred. CMHK shall not be responsible for any liability or expenses caused or incurred.
- Customer shall acknowledge and understand the availability and quality of the roaming service, as well as the availability and quality of any value added services within the Service Region is subject to the location of service, network conditions, network coverage, hardware, software, supporting level of the local network operators and/or other conditions which may arise.
- CMHK shall not be liable and shall not assume any liability whatsoever if any person for any reason incurs any loss or consequences, or any fees, claims or damages demanded or any proceedings is arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service within or outside Hong Kong. In any circumstances Customer shall be solely responsible for all the matters and consequences arising out of the use of the Service in or outside Hong Kong or otherwise, despite the knowledge, consent or authorization of the Customer for such usage.
- Customer may choose to suspend the Service on a temporary basis; however, Customer shall be obliged to pay all relevant monthly service fees and adhere to the terms and conditions herein contained during any such suspension period.
- This Supplementary Agreement is an inseparable and integral part of the “The (General) Contract for Telecommunications Services”.
- CMHK reserves the right to amend, cancel or terminate the terms and conditions, relevant service details and respective charges contained in this Service, the “IDD Service” and the “International Roaming Service” without prior notice.
- By subscribing to the Service, Customer agrees, accepts and is being bound by the terms and conditions herein contained.
- In case of any disputes, CMHK reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.