- Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 365th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)
- 365 Days 18GB 4G/3G 18GB Local Data Services
- 1,200 minutes of Hong Kong Local Airtime
- 300 minutes call to Mainland China^ (Fixed line/ mobile number)
- Registration not required. For your instant usage upon purchase
- Support Tethering
+When data usage reached 18GB, data service will be automatically terminated,customer can refill the SIM card in order to re-subscribe the package and continue using data service
^Does not include Taiwan and Macau
Notice: Effective from 19 July 2019, the face value of 18GB local Data Prepaid SIM Card and the price of the 18GB local data package will both changed to $198.
|Standard Price||Stored Value||Validity Period|
|$198||$1981||Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 365th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)2|
- Mobile data service will be effective upon SIM activation. $198 stored value will be deducted accordingly.
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on the SIM Cardholder, mobile data service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 365th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time).
All refill methods entitle you to the corresponding extra stored value and validity period:
(per single recharge transaction)3
|Extra Refill Bonus*||Validity Period4,5|
|$10 - $49||-----||30 days|
|$50 - $99||10%||180 days|
|$100 - $199|
|$200 - $299||20% plus $10||365 days|
|$300 or above||
30% plus $10
- The minimum refill amount via PPS is $30.
- Every time your Prepaid SIM Card is refilled, the stored value validity period will be automatically extended starting from the date of refill. If the original validity period is longer, then the original validity period will prevail.
- Refill under $50 via service plan account will extend the stored value validity period to 63 days.
- Get extra $30 refill bonus upon refilling by $180 Electronic Refill Voucher. (The above 10% extra refill bonus offer does not apply in conjunction.)
4G Hong Kong Local Data Package3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Including:1,200mins Hong Kong local airtime
& 300mins call to Mainland China
|Local Airtime Charge||24-hr Flat Rate: $0.1/min|
IDD Call Tariff10
IDD Call Tariff $0.18/min up (6-second per unit basis)
Short Message Service11
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)11
11. Please check if applicable handset models are used to receive the content, and if the recipient's network is compatible. Otherwise customer could be charged even if the transmission is unsuccessful.
12. When call minutes accumulated up to the available usage, thereafter local airtime charge and IDD Call Tariff will be calculated on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Please click here and refer to the related handset APN setting for mobile data service.
- The use of individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant Prepaid SIM Card starter pack or on the relevant user guide.
- Once sold, this Prepaid SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- This Prepaid SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- Where this Prepaid SIM Card is expired, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining data usage shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of this Prepaid SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number of this Prepaid SIM Card is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once this Prepaid SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of this Prepaid SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be announced on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.
Click here to view the details of user guide.