- 4G Mainland China 1-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 3-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 15-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 30-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 30GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Greater China 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 50GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 5GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 10GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 30GB Local Data Usage^
- 2000 minutes local airtime
- Registration not required. For your instant usage upon purchase
- Tethering is supported
^When data usage reached 30GB, data service will be automatically terminated, customer can refill the SIM card in order to re-subscribe the package and continue using data service
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Validity Period|
|Recharge Amount(per single recharge transaction)||Validity*|
|$10 - $49||30 days|
|$50 - $99||180 days|
|$100 - $199|
|$200 - $299||365 days|
*Every time your Prepaid SIM Card is refilled, the stored value validity period will be automatically extended starting from the date of refill. If the original validity period is longer, then the original validity period will prevail.
|Local Data Usage||Local Airtime||Validity||Designated Operator||Charges||Subscription Method|
|30GB||2,000 minutes||365 days||香港：CMHK||$148||*103*100*25#|
|Local Airtime Charge||24-hr Flat Rate: $0.1/min|
Short Message Service10
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)10
- Mobile data usage will be effective upon SIM activation. $238 stored value will be deducted accordingly.
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on the SIM Cardholder, mobile data service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 365th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time).
- Only mobile data service is supported, neither SMS nor value-added services.
- Mobile data service is only accessible in Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
- All mobile data usage consumed via designated operators ( Hong Kong : CMHK) during the service period (starting from the next day upon activation to the 365th day Hong Kong time 23:59) will be deducted from this Card. CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the operator at any time without prior notice to the Customer.
- 30GB local data usage is included in this card, when data usage reached the limit, data service will be terminated automatically. Data service is not applicable for usage on peer-to-peer (P2P) applications.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer.
- Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to network provider, network usage, handset model, setting (including handset hardware and software), upload/download content and other external factors.
- Subscription of “Hong Kong Data Package” will be re-counted local data, local airtime and call minutes to Mainland China immediately.
- Please check if applicable handset models are used to receive the content, and if the recipient's network is compatible. Otherwise customer could be charged even if the transmission is unsuccessful.
- When call minutes accumulated up to the available usage, thereafter local airtime charge will be calculated on a pay-as-you-go basis.
***If Mobile Duck Prepaid Card cannot activate normally, please contact or replace directly with dealer by bringing along with the packing & prepaid SIM card.
Prepaid SIM Card is available at dealer shops.
For details locations, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care Hotline 2211 7188
Handset APN setting for mobile data service is not required.
- The use of the individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant service leaflet or on CMHK relevant web page.
- The SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- Where a SIM Card has expired, or where service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining stored value (if any) shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The SIM Card shall be valid for 365 days starting from the next day upon activation date, subject to the activation taking place within the stipulated validity period.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once the SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK Website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.