- 4G Mainland China 1-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 3-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 15-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 30-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 10GB 365-Day Prepard SIM Card
- 4G Mainland China 30-day Data Prepaid SIM Card (20GB local + 3GB Mainland China)
- 4G Greater China 365-day Data Prepaid SIM card (8GB)
- 4G 5GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 10GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 30GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 50GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G 70GB Local 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau 5 Days Prepaid SIM Card
- Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau 10 Days Prepaid SIM Card
- Instant use Mainland China , Local and Macau 5-Dayunlimited data# + 25 mins + 10SMS
- Tethering is supported
- Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 5th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)
#3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Validity Period|
|$78||$78||Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 5th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)2|
- Unlimited data usage (3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps), 25 mins voice call and 10 SMS service will be effective upon SIM activation. $78 stored value will be deducted accordingly
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on the SIM Cardholder, mobile data service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 5th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time).
This Card is for one-off use only. Refill is not applicable.
|Services||Service region||Total Usage||Charges|
|4G/3G Data Services||Mainland China & Macau & Hong Kong||Unlimited data usage (3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps)||$78 stored value will be deducted upon SIM activation.|
|Voice Call Service||
||Total Voice call:25mins|
|Short Message Service||
(Receive SMS are not included )
- Mobile data service is only accessible in Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
- Designated operators(Mainland China: CMCC; Macau: CTM; Hong Kong: CMHK). CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the operator at any time without prior notice to the Customer.
- When data usage consumption reached 3GB, thereafter data access speed will be maintained at maximum 128Kbps, data services are also not applicable for peer-to-peer (P2P) applications (including Bit-Torrent).
- Tethering is supported.
- Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to: network traffic conditions, handset models, handset settings (both hardware and software), uploaded/downloaded content and other external factors, etc.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G EDGE network within 3G/2G network coverage.
- Only mobile data, voice and SMS are supported, neither value-added services.
Please click here and refer to the related handset APN setting for mobile data service.
- The use of individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant Prepaid SIM Card starter pack or on the relevant user guide.
- Once sold, this Prepaid SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- This Prepaid SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- Where this Prepaid SIM Card is expired, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining data usage shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of this Prepaid SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number of this Prepaid SIM Card is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once this Prepaid SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of this Prepaid SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be announced on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.
Click here to view the details of user guide.