- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 3-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 10-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 30-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China-HK Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China 10-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G BIG Bay Area 365-Day Prepaid SIM Card
- Applicable to 4G network in Mainland China+
- 10-day 4G/3G mobile data usage9 can be consumed in either Mainland China* or Hong Kong
- Extend validity date by refill
+Handsets supporting TDD-LTE 4G network are required, for example, iPhone 6 or above, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy A9, LG G5, etc.
*Not applicable to Macau & Taiwan
Notice: From 3rd Dec 2018, the shared data usage of first 10-day upon card activation of 4G/3G Mainland China 10-day Data Prepaid SIM Card sold from CMHK shops and online shop has been upgraded to unlimited, when data usage reaches 3GB, thereafter data access speed will be maintained at maximum 128kbps.
【Happy Friday】From now till 30 Aug 2019 on Each Friday we will launch one designated type of travelling data card at a very surprising price while stock lasts. Please click here to buy on time!
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Validity Period|
- Mobile data service7,8 and 10-day 4G/3G mobile data usage9 will be effective upon SIM activation. $148 stored value will be deducted accordingly.
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on the SIM Cardholder, mobile data service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 10th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time).
All refill methods entitle you to the corresponding extra stored value and validity period:
(per single recharge transaction)3
|Extra Refill Bonus||Validity Period4,5|
|Applicable to refill via CMHK Web and MyLink Mobile App within promotional period*||Other Refill Methods6|
|$10 - $49||-----||-----||30 days|
|$50 - $99||10% plus $5||10%||180 days|
|$100 - $199||10% plus $20|
|$200 - $299||20% plus $30||20% plus $10||180 days|
|$300 or above||
30% plus $30
|30% plus $10||180 days|
- The minimum refill amount via PPS is $30.
- Every time your Prepaid SIM Card is refilled, the stored value validity period will be automatically extended starting from the date of refill. If the original validity period is longer, then the original validity period will prevail.
- Refill under $50 via service plan account will automatically extend the stored value validity period to 63 days.
- Get extra $30 stored value upon refilling by $180 Electronic Refill Voucher. (The above 10% extra stored value offer does not apply in conjunction with this offer.)
4G/3G Local Data Service10
4G/3G Mainland China Data Service10
Mainland China & Hong Kong Data Package10,13
- Only mobile data service is supported, neither voice, SMS nor value-added services.
- Mobile data service is only accessible in Mainland China and Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
- All mobile data usage consumed via designated operators (Mainland China : CMCC; Hong Kong : CMHK) during the service period (starting from the next day upon activation to the 10th day Hong Kong time 23:59) will be deducted from this Card. When accumulated data usage reaches 3GB within the period, thereafter data access speed will be maintained at maximum 128kbps..
- When data usage consumed in Hong Kong or Mainland China between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong time) reached to 1GB each day (the data usage in Hong Kong & Mainland China are calculated separately), you can still enjoy data service. Data access speed is maintained at not less than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P applications (incl. BitTorrent) will not be supported.
- According to the Hong Kong local data usage consumed between Hong Kong time 00:00 to 23:59 per-day.
- According to the data roaming usage consumed in Mainland China between Hong Kong time 00:00 to 23:59 per-day.
- Data usage consumed before package activation is not included. Within service validity period (starting from the next day upon subscription to the 10th day Hong Kong time 23:59 ), when your Hong Kong and Mainland China data usage reaches 1GB, thereafter data service will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis ($1.5/MB).
- At the start of each data connection, a stored-value of equivalent to no more than 15MB data usage will be reserved; it cannot be used for deduction of any other fee or charges until the data connection is completely disconnected.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer.
- Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to network provider, network usage, handset model, setting (including handset hardware and software), upload/download content and other external factors.
Please click here and refer to the related handset APN setting for mobile data service.
- The use of the individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant service leaflet or on CMHK relevant web page.
- The SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- When all stored value has been used up or the remaining stored value shall be inadequate for the deduction of administrative fee or service fee, the service of SIM Card will be suspended. However, service will be resumed after refill.
- Where a SIM Card has expired, or where service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining stored value (if any) shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The SIM Card shall be valid for 10 days starting from the next day upon activation date, subject to the activation taking place within the stipulated validity period. For port-in customers switching with their own mobile number, the stored value validity period starts from the day the mobile number is successfully ported in.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once the SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK Website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.