Loss & Replacement
- If you lose your Prepaid SIM card, please call 29458888 to notify us as soon as possible.
- All used value incurred before the loss is reported will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- To get a new SIM card, please bring the card holder originally attached to the SIM card, and visit CMHK shops or Customer Centre for card replacement within the SIM card validity period.
- For SIM card replacement, customer will be required to refill no less than HK$100 instantly to the card(only applicable to designated Prepaid SIM Cards), or pay HK$10 for card replacement handling fee.
- From 4 Dec 2017, in order to obtain a replacement 2G SIM Card, customers are required to visit CMHK stores to apply for an upgrade to 4G/3G Prepaid SIM Card. Once the upgrade is finished, the remaining stored value and mobile number of the original Prepaid SIM card will be transferred to the new Prepaid SIM Card. Handling fee will be waived for replacement made by 31 Dec 2017. 2G SIM cards include but not limited to “1-Card-2-Number Prepaid SIM Card”, “1-Card-2-Number Prepaid SIM Card (Guang Dong)”, “Super Talk Prepaid SIM Card”, “IDD Talk Stored Value SIM Card” and “Super Roaming Prepaid SIM Card”.