4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan
4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan
|4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan|
|Special Monthly Fee (24-month contract)1||$396||$496||$736|
(1 main SIM card + 4 supplementary SIM cards)
|Local Data Usage2||20GB||30GB||50GB|
|Extra Local Data Usage||$30/0.5GB||$20/0.5GB||$20/0.5GB|
|Mainland China Data Roaming Usage3||$0.1/KB(daily capped at $483)
Main SIM and Supplementary SIMs will be charged separately
|Airtime (Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service4)|
|Local Video call5(per min)||Intra-network||$1.5|
|Local SMS||Intra-network||Free Intra-network SMS Package2：10,000SMS per month; thereafter: $0.2/SMS|
|Local SMS Charge||$1.5/SMS|
|Free selected VAS6||Call Forward Package, Calling Number Display, Basic Voice Mailbox, Call Waiting & Call Hold, Conference Call, Incoming/Outgoing Call Barring and Bar Incoming Call (when overseas)
|Special Offers7||--||Customers can enjoy one of the following Offers:
Terms and Conditions:
- Only applicable to customers signing up for the designated 4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan on 24-month contract. Basic monthly fee of each of the above service plans are: 20GB: $536, 30GB: $636, 50GB: $876 respectively. Main SIM Customers are required to pay an additional MTR, Tunnels, Mobile Services License & Administration Fees of $18 per month. (Supplementary SIM cards are not required to pay the relevant fee).
- Main SIM and supplementary SIMs share the service plan monthly on: (i)Local data,(ii) Local Airtime Minute and (iii) Free Intra-network SMS. To avoid confusion, all SIM cards’ usage will be cumulatively calculated to the service plan. The roaming data and international airtime minutes of Main SIM cannot be shared with supplementary SIMs.
- Mainland China data roaming usages are not included in the service plan/ package. CMHK reserves the right to change the data roaming charges at any time without prior notice. For details, please visit here. Data usage will be calculated according to Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59.
- VoLTE service & VoWi-Fi service do not deduct any local data usage, it only charges the local airtime or local video call airtime. The service requires supported handset & software, please visit here.
- Local video calls can only be used via 3G network mode.
- Home Fixed-line Number Port-In Service is only applicable for Main SIM. The Value Added Service under Free Selected VAS offer are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please click here for the details of Home Fixed-line Number Port-In Service; please click here for the details of UTV Mega Family Package.
- Customers who subscribe to a designated 4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan 30GB/ 50GB and settle monthly service fee and admin fee via Credit Card autopay, can enjoy one of the Special Offers only. Each customer can enjoy the Special Offer once only. Unless otherwise specified, Special Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Customers who choose 24 months service fee waiver for “Home Broadband 100”are required to sign up for the “Home Broadband 100”Service and complete the installation within 6 months from the date of 4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan subscription (Broadband installation is subject to network coverage), and subject to relevant Terms and Conditions, please click here for details. Customers can opt for upgrading to a “Home Broadband 500” or “Home Broadband 1000” by paying $20/month or $30/month at the time of service subscription. At the end of the 24 months service fee waiver for Home Broadband Services, CMHK will charge to the customers at the prevailing comparable plan if the customers continue to use the service. $680 Basic Installation Fee is required if customers terminate the Home Broadband Service within 12 months after the service subscription. If customers fail to complete the Home Broadband installation due to the network coverage or whatever reason, customers can enjoy “Handset Discount” only.
- U eye Standard Home Camera Service Package is included an U eye Standard Home Camera with 12-month (7-day recording local cloud storage) service. U eye Home Camera must be used with U eye App (applicable to the smartphones running Android 4.0 or above and iOS 7.0 or above). Service is subject to terms and conditions, please click here.
- $2,400 handset discount is applicable to 1 handset only. Handset supply is subject to stock availability.
- If customers terminate the contract during the minimum contract period, customers are required to pay the liquidated damage as stated on the contract to CMHK.
- The above service do not support simultaneous voice and data usage.
- 4.5G local data service is provided under CMHK 4.5G network. In those Hong Kong areas where the 4.5G networks are not available, CMHK will provide the service under 4G/3G/2G network. The use of designated handset model(s) or device(s) are required for using 4.5G network service, please click here to check devices supporting 4.5G. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. For details, please click here.
- China data roaming service is provided by China Mobile network; the service is not applicable to FTP, P2P applications (including BitTorrent, Peer Casting applications - including PP Stream, PPTV, etc). China Mobile's 3G TD-SCDMA/ 4G TDD-LTE network will be connected only with compatible handset device.
- The roaming data and international airtime minutes of Main SIM and supplementary SIMs will be activated automatically. For roaming and IDD charges details, please visit here. If customers would disable the roaming data service, please deactivate via CMHK Website/ CMHK App.
- The data usage of above service plans is not applicable to 2cm exchange platform.
- CMHK reserves the right to modify or terminate the above offers or content, amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 15/9/2017.