“Lite Mover” 4G Service Plan
"Lite Mover" 4G Service Plan
|"Lite Mover" 4G Service Plan|
|Special Monthly Fee1||$88|
|Local Data Usage||Local Unlimited^
^Maximum local data access speed will be 384kbps and the network will not support peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including BitTorrent.
|Mainland China Data Roaming Usage||Extra Free 1MB data usage, $0.1/KB (daily capped at $48)2, 3 thereafter|
|Local Wi-Fi Service||Free|
|Airtime (Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service4)|
|Thereafter Local Airtime Charge (per min)||$0.8|
|Local Video Call
|Local SMS||Intra-network||10,000 SMS per month;
|Local MMS Charge||$1.5/MMS|
|Free Call Management VAS within contract period||Call Forward Package, Calling Number Display, Basic Voice Mailbox, Call Waiting & Call Hold, Conference Call, Incoming/Outgoing Call Barring and Bar Incoming Call (when overseas)|
- Special Monthly Fee is applicable to customers signing up for at least 12-month contract on "Lite Mover" 4G Service Plan . Customers are required to pay an additional $18 per month for MTR, Tunnels, Mobile Services License & Administration Fees.
- Usage will be calculated accordingly to the data consumed between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59.
- Except for the free 1MB extra data each month , “Lite Mover” 4G Service Plan does not include Mainland China data roaming usage. CMHK reserves the right to change the data roaming charges at any time without prior notice. For details, please visit here.
- VoLTE service & VoWi-Fi service do not deduct any local data usage, it only charges the local airtime or local video call airtime. The service requires supported handset & software,please visit here.
- Speed performance will be affected by many factors, including but not limited to coverage, user device and location, network configuration and traffic conditions.
- For "Lite Mover" 4G Service Plan, local data access speed will be restricted to maximum 384kbps and the network will not support peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including BitTorrent.
- Airtime and data usage are applicable to local use and cannot be used to deduct Mainland China roaming usage.
- Mainland China data roaming usage is applicable for China Mobile 2G, 3G TD-SCDMA or 4G TDD-LTE network ; the service is not applicable to FTP, P2P applications (including BitTorrent, Peer Casting applications - including PP Stream, PPTV, etc). China Mobile's 3G TD-SCDMA/ 4G TDD-LTE network will be connected only with compatible device.
- For roaming and IDD charges details, please visit here.
- Airtime charges will be rounded up to the nearest minute. All thereafter of related Local and Mainland China data roaming usage will be rounded up to a multiple of 1MB.
- The above charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 26/7/2018.