+Only applicable to customers who subscribed to Cross-Border “Smart Care” Service Plan on 24 months contract and successfully activate within 30 days after subscription. With 200 quotas, while stocks last. In case of dispute, CMHK reserves the right to make final decision.
|Local “Smart Care”
|Cross-Border “Smart Care”
|Monthly Fee (24-month contract)1||$248||$328|
(Including HK & Mainland China)
|Extra Data Usage2||$20/0.5GB|
|Purchase by replying the usage alert messages|
|Mainland China Data Roaming Thereafter Charge||$0.1/KB (daily capped at $48)3||--|
|Local Wi-Fi Service||Unlimited|
|Voice (Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service)4|
|Local Airtime (Minute)||3,000|
|Thereafter Local Airtime Charge (per min)||$0.2|
|Local Video Call
(per min) 5
|Local SMS||Intra-network||Free Intra-network SMS Package: 10,000 SMS/month. Thereafter $0.2/SMS|
|Local MMS Charge||$1.5/MMS|
|Call Management VAS Fee Waiver within contract period||Call forward package, calling number display, basic voice mailbox, call waiting & call hold, conference call, incoming/outgoing call barring and bar incoming call (when overseas)|
|Free e-Care Link Mobile App Service within contract period6||Local e-Care Link Mobile App Service, including:
||Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service, including:
|Extra Offer within contract period7||--||Customers can enjoy one of the following Offers:
- Only applicable to customers signing up for the designated “Smart Care” Service Plan on 24-month contract. Customers are required to pay an additional MTR, Tunnels, Mobile Services License & Administration Fees of $18 per month.
- When the monthly Data Usage is used up, the data service will be suspended until the next bill month. Customers can purchase Extra Data Usage to continue using the local and designated countries/regions data service. The extra data purchased can only be consumed in the current bill month.
- Data usage will be calculated according to Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59.
- Local data usage will not be deducted when using VoLTE Service & VoWifi Service. Local airtime or local video call airtime will be charged. The services require supported handset & software, please visit here.
- Local video calls can only be used via 3G network mode.
- Local e-Care Link Mobile App Service / Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service are subject to relevant terms and conditions, please click here for details. A smartphone with VoLTE function is needed for customers using Android “e-Care Link Mobile App”. Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service is temporary available on Android smartphone only. Local e-Care Link Mobile App Service / Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service is provided and maintained directly by SCHSA, The Company makes no representations or warranties and disclaims all liability for the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by SCHSA. Customers will need to download and install the “e-Care Link Mobile App”, and pair up the e-Care Link Mobile App Service Octopus Remote with designated smartphone in order to use the service. Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service will only provide limited support within designated Shenzhen area.
- Only applicable to new or designated existing customers who subscribe or upgrade to Cross-border “Smart Care” Service Plan on 24-month contract. Mainland China Voice Roaming Value-added Service will not provide China number. Services are subject to relevant terms and conditions. For details of Mainland China Voice Roaming Value-added Service, please click here. For details of IDD 001 Service, please click here. Each customer can enjoy The Promotion Offer once only. Unless otherwise specified, The Promotion Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- 10,000 intra-network local SMS/month, thereafter $0.2/SMS. Inter-network local SMS is $0.6/SMS, Local MMS Charge is $1,5/SMS. Each SMS holds 160 English or 70 Chinese characters, including spaces and punctuation marks. If English and Chinese characters are included in 1 SMS, it can be held 70 characters only. If your message exceeds this limitation, it will be transmitted in form of multiple SMS and each SMS will be charged. Chinese-character display depends on individual handset model and overseas network operators.
- If customers terminate the contract during the minimum contract period, customers are required to pay the liquidated damage as stated on the contract to CMHK (including but not limited to the compensation for the service plan and the total value of any gifts received).
- If customers terminate the CMHK mobile service, Local e-Care Link Mobile App Service/ Cross-border e-Care Link Mobile App Service will also be terminated.
- Local data service is provided under CMHK 4.5G network. In those Hong Kong areas where the 4.5G networks are not available, CMHK will provide the service under 4G/3G/2G network. The use of designated handset model(s) or device(s) are required for using 4.5G network service, please click here to check devices supporting 4.5G. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. For details, please click here. Unless otherwise specified on the CMHK website, data roaming service will be provided under 3G/2G network. For more information, please visit here. The use of compatible handset or device that supports 4G network service is required. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, designated network operators, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. Actual network offerings are subject to change without prior notice and the information contained on CMHK website shall prevail.
- For roaming and IDD charges details, please visit here.
- The monthly data usage of Cross-border “Smart Care” Service Plan is available in Hong Kong/Mainland China. Data roaming usage is only available to customers who have activated the roaming service and is only available to designated roaming service operators only. To activate the roaming service, please dial *109*01# or activate via CMHK Website/App before departure. For details, please visit here.
- Upon arrival in China, the handset will automatically search for and lock up the local network operators that belong to CMHK’s roaming partners for the use of data roaming service. Designated operators are subject to change from time to time.
- When using data roaming service in non-designated destinations (including maritime roaming, aerial roaming and satellite roaming service), standard data roaming charges or “Data Roaming Zone” (if applicable) charges will apply.
- China data roaming service is provided by China Mobile 2G, 3G TD-SCDMA or 4G TDD-LTE network; the service is not applicable to FTP, P2P applications (including BitTorrent, Peer Casting applications - including PP Stream, PPTV, etc). China Mobile's 3G TD-SCDMA/ 4G TDD-LTE network will be connected only with compatible handset device.
- CMHK reserves the right to change the data roaming charges at any time without prior notice. For details, please visit here.
- The above charges are subject to change without prior notice. CMHK reserves the right to change or terminate the offers above.
- In case of any dispute, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 26/7/2019.