“Supreme Asia” Service Plan
"Supreme Asia" Service Plan
|“Supreme Asia” Service Plan|
|24-month contract1||Limited Time Offer Fee1||$298||$438|
|Special Monthly Fee1|
|12-month contract1||Limited Time Offer Fee1||$318||$458|
|Special Monthly Fee1|
|Data^ (Including 15 Countries / Regions among Greater China and Asia)|
|Extra Data Usage||$50/0.5GB
Self-set upper limit: 6GB - 20GB2
(Defaulted at 6GB)2
Self-set upper limit: 10GB - 20GB2
(Defaulted at 10GB)2
|Local Wi-Fi Service||Unlimited|
|Voice (Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service3)|
|Local Airtime (Minute)||Unlimited|
|Local Video Call4(per min)||Intra-network||$1.5|
|Local SMS||Intra-network||Free Intra-network SMS Package: 10,000 SMS/month. Thereafter $0.2/SMS|
|Local MMS Charge||$1.5/MMS|
(share local data usage from main card)
|Max. 3 supplementary SIM cards|
|Free Call Management VAS Fee10||Call forward package, calling number display, basic voice mailbox, call waiting & call hold, conference call, incoming/outgoing call barring and bar incoming call (when overseas)|
Free China Voice Roaming Value-added Service
|China Roaming Call Charge (per min)
Receiving calls, making calls to China and Hong Kong - $0.65
making calls to Taiwan / Macau - $1.5
making calls to other countries/ destinations - $5.5
|China Roaming SMS Charge (per SMS)
To China - $0.6
To Hong Kong Intra-network no. - Intra-network SMS charge + $0.1
To Hong Kong Inter-network no - Inter-network SMS charge + $0.1
To other countries/ destinations - International SMS charge + $0.1
Terms and Conditions：
- Limited Time Offer Fee is applicable to customers signing 12 or 24-month contract on designated service plan on or before 30/9/2017. Customers are required to pay an additional $18 per month for MTR, Tunnels, Mobile Services License & Administration Fees. The monthly fees of the above service plan are: 6GB：$408、10GB：$548.
- Subscribers can adjust the defaulted data usage upper limit via CMHK Website / Mobile Applications, CMHK shops or customer service hotline. Customers can also subscribe to the data max usage by dialing *114#. When data usage reaches the defaulted or self-set usage level, local and designated countries/regions data service will be temporarily suspended until the next bill month. All settings once made, it will be set as the base level or the rest of the bill months until further adjustment.
- VoLTE service & VoWi-Fi service do not deduct any local data usage, it only charges the local airtime or local video call airtime. The service requires supported handset & software, please visit here.
- Local video calls can only be used via 3G network mode.
- CMHK reserves the rights to change the service fee for each supplementary SIM & the maximum number of supplementary SIM; the changes will be announced from time to time on CMHK website. When main & supplementary SIM card customers' combined usage reaches defaulted / self-set data usage limit, local data service will be suspended until the next bill month. Supplementary SIM card users are required to apply & pay local Wi-Fi service separately.
- Supplementary SIM Card does not support voice call function & Data Roaming service.
- New Customers who subscribe to a “Supreme Asia Service Plan” on 24-month contract and settle monthly service fee and admin fee via Credit Card autopay, can enjoy one of the Special Offers only. Each customer can enjoy the Special Offer once only. Unless otherwise specified, Special Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- $1,000 handset discount is applicable to 1 handset only. Handset supply is subject to stock availability.
- $3,000 handset discount is applicable to 1 handset only. Handset supply is subject to stock availability.
- Free VAS Offer is valid from customer’s service subscription start date till the 12th/24th Bill Cut-off date. CMHK reserves the right to alter or terminate the Free Vas Offer at any time.
^Data usage is not applicable to 2cm exchange platform.
- Apart from these terms and conditions, customers further agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions of the “China Voice Roaming Value-added Service”. For details, please click here.
- For if subscribers terminate the contract during the minimum contract period, subscribers are required to pay the liquidated damage as stated on the contract to China Mobile Hong Kong.
- Local data service is provided under CMHK 4.5G network. In those Hong Kong areas where the 4.5G networks are not available, CMHK will provide the service under 4G/3G/2G network. The use of designated handset model(s) or device(s) are required for using 4.5G network service, please click here to check devices supporting 4.5G. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. For details, please click here. Unless otherwise specified on the CMHK website, data roaming service will be provided under 3G/2G network. For more information, please visit here. The use of compatible handset or device that supports 4G network service is required. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, designated network operators, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. Actual network offerings are subject to change without prior notice and the information contained on CMHK website shall prevail.
- For roaming and IDD charges details, please visit here.
- Monthly Data Usage is available in 15 designated countries/regions. Designated countries/regions are subject to change from time to time. For details, please visit here. Data roaming usage is only available to customers who have activated the roaming service and is only available to designated roaming service operators only. To activate the roaming service, please dial *109*01# or activate via CMHK Website/App before departure. For details, please visit here.
- Upon arrival in designated countries / regions, the handset will automatically search for and lock up the local network operators that belong to CMHK’s roaming partners for the use of data roaming service.
- When using data roaming service in non-designated destinations (including maritime roaming, aerial roaming and satellite roaming service), standard data roaming charges or “Data Roaming Zone” (if applicable) charges will apply.
- Data roaming usage shall not be applicable to usage on tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including BitTorrent etc.
- Customers may subscribe Multi-SIM Sharing Service at additional cost, nevertheless, the Supplementary SIM provided under the Multi-SIM Sharing Service will not support data roaming service.
- Existing customers are required to complete the switching procedure at the time of service plan upgrade (if applicable),the Supplementary SIM of the original service plan will be switched to the new service plan and data roaming service will cease to be available to the Supplementary SIM.
- The above charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 15/9/2017.