“Supreme Bay Area” Service Plan
“Supreme Bay Area” Service Plan
|“Supreme Bay Area” Service Plan|
|Special Monthly Fee (24-month contract) 1||$108||$148||$198||$288|
|Special Monthly Fee (12-month contract) 1||$128||$168||$218||$308|
|Data^ (Including HK, Macau and Mainland China)|
|Extra Data Usage||$30/0.5GB||$20/0.5GB|
|Purchase by replying the usage alert messages|
|Local Wi-Fi Service||Unlimited|
|Voice(Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service3)
Local Airtime (Minute)
(Enjoy VoLTE & VoWi-Fi HD Voice Calling Service3
|Thereafter Local Airtime Charge (per min)||$0.2||--|
|Local Video Call4 (per min)||Intra-network||$1.5|
|IDD call5 to||Mainland China (per min)||IDD special offer $0.156|
|Macau (per min)||IDD special offer $0.56|
Voice call in Guangdong/ Macau (per min) 7
Voice call in Mainland China (exclude Guangdong) (per min) 8
|Local SMS||Intra-network||Free Intra-network SMS Package: 10,000 SMS/month. Thereafter $0.2/SMS|
|Local MMS Charge||$1.5/MMS|
|Bay Area Voice Package9,10||Free incoming call in Hong Kong, Guang Dong and Macau|
Bay Area 100 mins Voice Package - Promotional monthly fee: $48 (standard monthly fee:
Bay Area 200 mins Voice Package - Promotional monthly fee: $68 (standard monthly fee:
Bay Area 500 mins Voice Package - Promotional monthly fee: $98 (standard monthly fee:
|Bay Area 1CMN9,10||
Applicable to apply Mainland China/Macau number
Monthly fee $18 per number
(share local data usage from main card)
|Max. 3 supplementary SIM cards|
|Free Call Management VAS Fee13||Call forward package, calling number display, basic voice mailbox, call waiting & call hold, conference call, incoming/outgoing call barring and bar incoming call (when overseas)|
Terms and Conditions
- Only applicable to customers signing up for the designated service plan on 12 or 24-month contract. Customers are required to pay an additional $18 per month for MTR, Tunnels, Mobile Services License & Administration Fees. The basic monthly fees of the above service plan are: 1GB:$198, 3GB:$248, 6GB:$308, 10GB:$408.
When the monthly Data Usage is used up (included the accumulated data usage of main SIM and supplementary SIM) , the data service will be suspended until the next bill month. Customers can purchase Extra Data Usage via main SIM to continue using the local and designated countries/regions data service. The extra data purchased can only be consumed in the current bill month.
- VoLTE service & VoWi-Fi service do not deduct any local data usage, it only charges the local airtime or local video call airtime. The service requires supported handset & software, please visit here
- Local video calls can only be used via 3G network mode.
- When customer make IDD calls in Hong Kong to other destination (including Mainland China and Macau) , local airtime will be deducted and IDD call rate will be charged, thereafter local airtime charge of the service plan apply.
- The IDD standard rate is $0.65/minute.
- Applicable to answering call and making calls to Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau Number in Guangdong and Macau.
- Applicable to answering call and making calls to Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau Number in Mainland China (exclude Guangdong).
- Bay Area Voice Package, Bay Area Mainland China 1CMN and Bay Area Macau 1CMN are designated voice value-added services of Bay Area Service Plan, other voice value-added services shall not be applicable for Bay Area Service Plan subscribers. For details of charges of the aforementioned voice valued added services, please visit here.
- Bay Area Voice Package, Bay Area Mainland China 1CMN and Bay Area Macau 1CMN are only applicable for Supreme Bay Area Service Plan Subscribers.
- CMHK reserves the rights to change the service fee for each supplementary SIM & the maximum number of supplementary SIM; the changes will be announced from time to time on CMHK website. When main & supplementary SIM card customers' combined usage reaches defaulted / self-set data usage limit, local data service will be suspended until the next bill month. Supplementary SIM card users are required to apply & pay local Wi-Fi service separately.
- Supplementary SIM Card does not support voice call function & Data Roaming service.
- Free VAS Offer is valid from customer’s service subscription start date till the 12th/24th Bill Cut-off date. CMHK reserves the right to alter or terminate the Free Vas Offer at any time.
^Data usage is not applicable to 2cm exchange platform.
- For if subscribers terminate the contract during the minimum contract period, subscribers are required to pay the liquidated damage as stated on the contract to China Mobile Hong Kong.
- Local data service is provided under CMHK 4.5G network. In those Hong Kong areas where the 4.5G networks are not available, CMHK will provide the service under 4G/3G/2G network. The use of designated handset model(s) or device(s) are required for using 4.5G network service, please click here to check devices supporting 4.5G. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. For details, please click here. Unless otherwise specified on the CMHK website, data roaming service will be provided under 3G/2G network. For more information, please visit here. The use of compatible handset or device that supports 4G network service is required. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, designated network operators, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. Actual network offerings are subject to change without prior notice and the information contained on CMHK website shall prevail.
- For roaming and IDD charges details, please visit here.
- Monthly Data Usage is available in Hong Kong/Mainland China/ Macau. Data roaming usage is only available to customers who have activated the roaming service and is only available to designated roaming service operators only. To activate the roaming service, please dial *109*01# or activate via CMHK Website/App before departure. For details, please visit here.
- Upon arrival in Mainland China / Macau, the handset will automatically search for and lock up the local network operators that belong to CMHK’s roaming partners for the use of data roaming service. Designated operators are subject to change from time to time.
- When using data roaming service in non-designated destinations (including maritime roaming, aerial roaming and satellite roaming service), standard data roaming charges or “Data Roaming Zone” (if applicable) charges will apply.
- Data roaming usage shall not be applicable to usage on tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including Bit-Torrent etc.
- Customers may subscribe Multi-SIM Sharing Service at additional cost, nevertheless, the Supplementary SIM provided under the Multi-SIM Sharing Service will not support data roaming service.
- Existing customers are required to complete the switching procedure at the time of service plan upgrade (if applicable),the Supplementary SIM of the original service plan will be switched to the new service plan and data roaming service will cease to be available to the Supplementary SIM.
- The above charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 22/12/2017.