Smartphone Special Offer
New or MNP customers who subscribed to the above service plan can enjoy extra $300/$500 discount when purchasing designated smartphone1 at the same time:
|Smartphones with Suggested Retail Price at $5,000 or above
||Designated Customers Offer2|
|New Customers||MNP Customers|
|Extra $300 Discount||Extra $500 Discount|
Terms & Conditions :
*Only applicable to customers who subscribe to a designated service plan on 24 months contract and purchase designated smartphone at the same time. The extra discount is deducted from the Customer Special Price of designated smartphone.
- Designated smartphone is the smartphones with Suggested Retail Price at $5,000 or above.
- Designated Customers Offer is only applicable to new/MNP customers who subscribe to a designated Bay Area, “Supreme”, 4.5G Full Speed Local or 4.5G Full Speed Share Service Plan for 24 months and purchase designated smartphone at the same time. Customers are required to settle the related service fees by credit card auto-pay and pay an administration fees of $18 per month. The extra discount is deducted from the Customer Special Price of designated smartphone. For Customer Special Price details, please visit: https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Handsets_N_Devices/handset-list.html?devicetype=1
- MNP customers shall successfully porting-in to the CMHK network within 120 days upon signing the contract.
- Customers who purchase a designated handset model are required to agree to unpack & activate the handset by our shop staff in order to complete the transaction.
- CMHK reserves the right to modify or terminate the above offers or content, amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
- Terms & Conditions apply. For details, please visit any CMHK shops or call our Customers Service Hotline.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") and supersedes all information published before 1/5/2019.