China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Service customers can use Roaming Call Back Service to call the following countries/destinations at lower rates by using *115* while roaming in Mainland China:
|Country Code||Roaming Call Back Service Tariff (HKD)^|
|Fixed-line No.||Mobile No.|
|South Korea||82||$ 0.25|
1. (Country Code) (Area Code) (Phone No.) ;
2. Wait for a return call from our system. Upon receiving the call, you will be connected to the number you have dialed.
^ Roaming Call Back Service is charged on 1-minute incremental basis. China free local airtime/ airtime charges will be deducted at the same time.
- Above Roaming Call Back Service Offer is only applicable to China “1-Card-Multi-Number” service customer while roaming in China only.
- Please cancel all Call Forwarding functions before you make the call via Roaming Call Back Service. You can dial to do so.
- When you make a Roaming Call Back Service, roaming charges apply once the call set up from our system is received, regardless of whether the called line is busy, unreachable, or has no answer.
- Call another destination (not mentioned above) while roaming, the charge for Roaming Call Back Service; plus the charge for IDD001 Service from Hong Kong to that destination would apply. For details on the IDD001 charges please refer to CMHK "IDD Service".
- China Mobile Hong Kong reserves the right to amend the above offer and tariff.