1. This Promotion shall commence from 20 December 2019 to 31 January 2020 (both days inclusive) (“”).
2. This Promotion is only available for customer who has registered for designated China Mobile Hong Kong (“CMHK”) postpaid service plan and CMHK customer who has newly-registered for this Promotion (“Eligible Customer”); excluding CMHK customer who has registered for prepaid/corporate/voice-only service plan, or who is the user of secondary SIM card/share plan’s supplementary SIM card or the existing CMHK customer who has already registered for JOOX Music VIP 12-Month Contract Service Plan (Special fee: HK$38/month).
3. Eligible Customer who has successfully registered for this Promotion via CMHK shops within the Promotional Period can enjoy the Offers (“Offers”) as listed below:
i) Enjoy a Special Fee of HK$38/month for JOOX Music VIP 12-Month Contract (“Designated Contract Period”) Service Plan (“Service”), total HK$456 for the 12-month contract period; and
ii) Receive one complimentary ONE Home Smart Humidifier (2 colors are available, will be distributed on random basis) and a gift from JOOX (“Gifts”)
4. If the Eligible Customer has registered successfully at the CMHK shop, the Eligible Customer can collect the Gifts directly at the CMHK shop.
5. Each Eligible Customer will be entitled to the Offers once only.
6. Offers and Gifts are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
7. Gifts cannot be exchanged or exchanged for cash, nor can it be replaced, refunded, transferred and resold.
8. Photos and the product specifications of the Gifts are for reference only. The actual/physical Gifts or information provided by the corresponding manufacturer or supplier shall be considered as final.
9. Gifts are not covered under any warranty policy.
10. CMHK is neither the manufacturer of the Gifts nor supplier of the Service in relation to this Promotion. CMHK shall assume no liability in respect of the quality of the Gifts or Service supplied by the corresponding manufacturer or supplier.
11. CMHK does not owns or control the copyright or intellectual property in relation to JOOX music and shall assume no liability in respect of any copyright or intellectual property infringement of JOOX music (if any).
12. Unless otherwise specified by the Eligible Customer, this Service will continue to be provided to the Eligible Customer after the expiry of the Designated Contract Period, the Eligible Customer’s subscription will be automatically renewed on a month-to-month non-contract basis at the prevailing fee.
13. Under no circumstances will the Eligible Customer be entitled to a refund of any fees of any monthly subscription fee upon the termination of subscription.
14. If the Eligible Customer terminates this Service within the Designated Contract Period, the Eligible Customer will be charged for liquidated damages, which is the total amount of service fees for the remaining unexpired contract period.
15. Each Eligible Customer participating in this Promotion is deemed to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and CMHK’s Terms & Conditions of JOOX Music VIP Service: https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Data_N_VAS/VideoAndMusic/data-n-vas-JOOX.html
16. CMHK reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. In the event of dispute, CMHK’s decision shall be final.
17. Throughout these terms and conditions, whenever required by context, the use of the singular number shall be construed to include the plural, and the use of the plural the singular, and the use of any gender shall include all genders.
18. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall always prevail.
19. CMHK shall under no circumstances be liable whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation) for any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of data or goodwill) which is suffered, sustained or incurred by the Eligible Customer or any person arising (directly or indirectly) from or out of or relating to this Promotion.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Eligible Customer agrees that any litigation or claim arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.