China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited Free “12-month Bay Area Living Benefit Protection” (the “Promotion”)
Customer can apply free “12-month Bay Area Living Benefit Protection” provided and underwritten by China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited during the Promotion Period. Customer completes and submits a registration in Hong Kong and if accepted by the underwriter, will be able to enjoy the living benefits protection in Hog Kong, China and Macau.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Log in to MyLink App and go to “Discover”. Select “Free 12-month Bay Area Living Benefit Protection”
- Step 3: A pop-up alert box that remind the customer will be redirected to the official website of China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited will be displayed in the page instantly, then press “confirm” to get to know more and begin the application process
- Free “12-month Bay Area Living Benefit Protection” refers to Good Life Accidental Hospital Income Protection Plan” provided and underwritten by China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (the “Underwriter”). The covered geographical areas include Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau (“the Plan”).
- The participation in the Promotion will constitute the acceptance and agreement to all terms and conditions set out herein by the Eligible Customers (as defined below).
- The Promotion is available From 16 December 2019 10:00 to 15 December 2020 23:59 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is only available to customers who satisfy all the following criteria: (i) new and existing customers of China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”) who have subscribed Bay Area Service Plan; (ii) aged between 18 and 55 and (iii) holders of valid Hong Kong Identity Card. (collectively, the “Eligible Customer(s)”)
- During the Promotion Period, in order to complete the application, each Eligible Customer is required to enter into the official website of the Underwriter, read and agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions and fill in and submit all required personal information.
- Eligible Customer can enjoy the Plan provided by the Underwriter for free upon completion of the application for the Plan, acceptance of the application by the Underwriter with issuance of the policy document. Each Eligible Customer is eligible to submit only one application.
- Eligible Customer must ensure the accuracy of all information provided upon the application is made and no amendment to the information is allowed after application is made. If any information provided is found to be false, incomplete or inaccurate, that application shall be deemed invalid.The Underwriter and CMHK shall bear no responsibility for any unsuccessful application as a result of any false, incomplete or incorrect information provided.
- The Plan is undertaken by the Underwriter and subject to all terms and conditions as well as the policy provisions. CMHK is not responsible and liable for any quality, safety or legality of the Plan provided by the Underwriter. The accuracy or reliability of any information, advertisements or contents contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Promotion is not endorsed or represented by CMHK.
- The Underwriter (China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited) of the Plan is fully responsible for all the approval, underwriting, coverage and compensation. CMHK is not an insurance intermediary and not involved in any solicitation and arrangement of the relevant insurance product. CMHK shall not be responsible for any product, information and/or service of the Underwriter.
- Any enquiry or complaint in respect of the Plan should be directed to the Underwriter. Each Eligible Customer’s participation in the Promotion is voluntary and he/she shall participate in the Plan at his/her own risk. CMHK shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, claims, proceedings (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) incurred or suffered by the Eligible Customer as a result of his/her participation in the Promotion.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discount.
- The Promotion is not redeemable for cash or any goods of same value.
- CMHK and the Underwriter will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to submission delay, loss, and any information transmission error due to the technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
- CMHK has the discretion to disqualify any Eligible Customer who CMHK and the Underwriter, in their sole discretion, suspect (i) is undertaking or in connection with any unusual or suspicious activities, (ii) is using inappropriate method or committing fraud to interrupt operation and interfere any part of the Promotion, causing technical problems, or detects (iii) any dishonest conduct, false or inaccurate information provided or (iv) any breaches of the Important Notice or General Terms and Conditions below or any other applicable law or regulation, without notice or reason, and without any liability to any person.
- CMHK and the Underwriter reserve the right to modify the content or terminate the Promotion, amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute about the Promotion, CMHK and the Underwriter reserve the right to the final decision.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Plan is underwritten by the Underwriter.
- The Underwriter is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry on life insurance business in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- The Underwriter reserves the sole right to determine whether any application for the Plan is acceptable or not in accordance with the information submitted at the time of application by the proposed Insured and/or insured person.
- The Underwriter reserves the right to amend, suspend and terminate the Plan, service and promotional offer and to amend the relevant terms and conditions at any time at its discretion without prior notice.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions stipulated in the policy by the Underwriter for details of the coverage of the Plan. Please refer to the policy document for the details of the insured items and coverage, provision and exclusions.
- The promotional material is for reference only and is intended to be distributed in Hong Kong only. It shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any products of the Underwriter outside Hong Kong.
- This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this promotional material, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- For details of the Plan, please call the Customer Service Hotline of the Underwriter at (852) 800 961 589 during office hours.