Data Roaming Zone (Corporate Customer) now covers over 190 countries / destinations and divided into A, B, C and D total 4 zones with different charging methods that meets all your needs when roaming abroad.
|Designated Countries/Destination||Tariff||Discounted Price||How to apply|
|Zone A (Mainland China, Macau & Taiwan)||Pay per use and charging cap (One charging cap will apply for travelling in Mainland China/Macau on the same day.) without subscription (Applicable to customer with data and roaming service) , so you will not worry about charges.||$0.1/KB
(Capped at $48)##
|Press Short Code *110*888*01# With your handset||Or login MyLink International Roaming Platform|
|Zone B (designated countries/destinations in Asia, Middle East, America, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, Africa)||You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis.||Daily Charge
|Zone C (other designated countries/destinations)||You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis.||Daily Charge
|Zone D (Aerial Roaming and Maritime Roaming)||
Important Notice: To protect your interests and avoid shocking bill, data roaming service of Aerial and Maritime has been suspended from 20 July 2019 at 00:00 (Hong Kong Time) until further notice. For enquiry, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 2945 8888 or Corporate Customer Hotline at 2211 7777.
You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis on designated airplanes / ships.For the coverage and related info of Aerial Roaming, please click here. For the coverage and related info of Maritime Roaming, please click here.
What's more, “Data Roaming Zone (Corporate Customer)” will continue extending coverage and expanding the network choices to ensure that you can stay in touch with family, no matter where you go.
Click here to check more coverage and tariff information.
# 4G customers can enjoy 4G data roaming service in designated areas with 4G handsets. For the 4G data roaming coverage, please click here.
## For the coverage and related info of Aerial Roaming, please click here. For the coverage and related info of Maritime Roaming, please click here. CMHK will not notify you any changes of the coverage and applicable airplanes / ships.
- The roaming data access speed will be subject to such factors as, amongst others, the corresponding roaming partner and the relevant service plan subscribed by the subscriber.
- The data transmission speed depends on your devices, designated roaming operators at airplanes or ships and related traffic regulations. It is advised to disable any automatic software updates on your devices to achieve best experience.
- Data Roaming Zone (Corporate Customer) subscriber want to select non-designated operators of Data Roaming Zone (Corporate Customer), subscriber has to unsubscribe the service by pressing *110*888*02#, then reboot the handset . Once the service is cancelled, normal roaming charge will be applied for roaming data usage.
- If data roaming service is not needed when travelling abroad, we suggest you deactivate data service (Reserve Roaming Voice Service) by pressing *109*03# on your handset before departing Hong Kong to avoid unnecessary charge, please click here for detail. Please note data charge may still be incurred even if you have turned off data roaming service on your handset.
- The Plan is charged according to the data usage consumed between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59 on a per-day basis (must use designated network). Once customer has successfully subscribed "Data Roaming Zone (Corporate Customer)", all data usage consumed during the service effective day (Hong Kong Time 00:00 - 23:59; including usage consumed before service activation) via applicable Designated Roaming Operators will be charged according to the Plan.
- Once customer has subscribed the Plan, daily charge will be applied upon any data roaming usage via Designated Roaming Operators until customer unsubscribe the Plan. The customer may unsubscribe the Plan by calling our Customer Care Hotline or by pressing short code on handset. Cancellation will be effective starting from 00:00 on the following day. Once the Plan is cancelled, normal roaming data charge will be applied for roaming data usage.
- The Plan applies to all data roaming usage but it does not include any other value-added services or multimedia content download charge. In order to provide a more comprehensive service and to avoid abusive usage, CMHK reserves the right to amend the scope of applicable services. In case of any amendment, the latest announcement by CMHK shall prevail.
- Subscriber can press the below short code to subscribe or to de-active the Plan. Our system will send a SMS to confirm the subscription status. If the subscriber cannot receive this SMS confirmation, please press below short code to check the status.
- The Plan applies to all data roaming usage and can be used in conjunction with other data roaming plans/packages (e.g. BlackBerry roaming plans). When the Plan is activated, all data roaming usage on Designated Roaming Operators will be calculated according to the Plan and will not be counted against other data roaming plans/packages.
- The Plan is currently applicable to Designated Roaming Operators. Once subscribed to the Plan, subscribers will not need to apply again when the Plan extends to other applicable roaming operators in the future. The list of applicable Designated Roaming Operators of the Plan changes from time to time, and in case of any amendment, the latest announcement by CMHK shall prevail.
- Once you have registered for the above plan, whenever you travel to an applicable roaming destination, your handset will be automatically directed to the Designated Roaming Operator (depending on local network compatibility). However, to best protect your interests, we recommend you to check from time to time whether your handset stays connected to the Designated Roaming Operator in order to avoid unnecessary data charges stemming from the use of inapplicable network.
- Apart from Roaming Service, subscribers are also required to have data service in order to use the Plan. If a subscriber does not have data service upon the subscription of the Plan, data service and "International Roaming – Voice & Data" will be activated automatically at the same time. Subscribers are required to ensure that they have activated Roaming Service (subscribers may use the short code to activate Roaming Service).
- For the benefits of the customers and service quality, data roaming usage shall not be used for FTP, P2P applications (including BitTorrent, Peer Casting applications – including PP Stream, PPTV, etc). If abusive, abnormal or illegal usage is found, CMHK reserves the right to cease provision of the Plan to the subscriber concerned, terminate relevant contract and collect any necessary charges.
- In case of dispute, the records of CMHK and overseas roaming operators shall prevail.