CMHK Online Shop 520 Day Online Shop Mega Sale Campaign Terms and Conditions
CMHK “520 Net Valentine's Day" Online Shopping Offers Campaign (“Campaign”) Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign commences from Hong Kong time 20 May 2019 10:00am to 26 May 2019 23:59pm (“Campaign Period”).
- All offers available in this Campaign are only applicable to online subscription through China Mobile Hong Kong Co., Ltd (“CMHK”) MyLink App or Website (“Online Channel“) and shall be bound by all relevant terms and conditions
- CMHK Online Channel only accepts payment made by using designated credit cards, namely Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay Online Pay (UnionPay Credit/Debit Card), Alipay and Octopus Online Payment Service. By placing an order using one of these payment methods, customers shall be deemed to confirm that the Credit/Debit card(s) or payment account used is legally owned by himself/herself or that has been duly authorized by the legitimate owner to use it.
- The Customer must collect the ordered product(s) and / or complete the relevant service subscription procedure(s) as required by CMHK at the designated CMHK shop within 14 days (unless CMHK otherwise specified a specific time limit) after completion of Ordering Process at CMHK Online Shop, failing which, CMHK is entitled to cancel the order. The Customer shall be deemed to have abandoned the ordered goods and/or service (‘the said Items”), and the CMHK is entitled to dispose the said Items in any manner it thinks fit without accountable to the Customer for any refund, or any loss and/or damages.
- 4.5G Full Speed Local, Bay Area, “Supreme” and MyVideoPass Service Plan extra monthly fee discount offered under this Campaign will be on one-off basis. The prevailing monthly fee will be resumed after the offer contract period.
- All designated prepaid card, handset and accessory products offered under this Campaign are available while stocks last and on a first-come-first-served basis within the Campaign Period. Prepaid card twin-set offer is only applicable to Big Bay Area Prepaid Card and must be activated before the designated period, otherwise forfeit. The handsets will just be released for 3 days within 20 - 22 May.
- All offers in this Campaign, unless otherwise specified, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- All offers in this Campaign cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, and are non-replaceable, non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-resalable. For any enquires or complaints relating to the gifts, please contact the corresponding suppliers directly, and CMHK shall not be responsible and shall not assume any liability arising therefrom or in connection therewith.
- CMHK shall keep all personal information confidential at all times and shall destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Personal data will only be retained for as long as CMHK needs it unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations or for the purpose of investigation, detection and prosecution of crime. All requests for access to or correction of personal information, regarding policies and practices and types of personal information held should be addressed to: China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited, Level 20, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong, Attention to: Data Protection Officer, or dial CMHK Un-subscription Commercial Electronic Messages Registration Hotline 6226 4926 or 24-hour Customer Care Hotline 2945 8888.
- CMHK reserves the right to modify or terminate this Campaign, amend the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If customers terminate the relevant service contract or switch to any non-designated service plan during the Campaign Period, all entitlements and offers received shall be forfeited by CMHK without any obligation or compensation incurred.
- Participants of this Campaign are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- In case of dispute, CMHK reserves the right to make final decision.
- For any discrepancies between the Chinese and English version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.