“Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H” not only does provide real-time tracking, but also supports 4G voice calls and swim-proof standard. The built-in 5MP HD camera enables to film mini videos to share with friends and parents. Z5H also uses Silicon anode battery with capacity of 700mAh which can support full day activities. “Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H” has a smart and fashionable appearance, and are available in two colors - green and pink. Wherever the kids are, indoor or outdoor, parents can use the app to pinpoint their locations right away.
- Special Feature
- Product Specification
- Service Fee - Bay Area Service Plan
- Download and Install
- Terms & Conditions for Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H
- Watch Phone Bay Area Service Plan Terms and Conditions
Kid Watch Bay Area Service Plan1
Special Monthly Fee2
Data Usage (Including HK, Macau and Mainland China)
Monthly Date Usage
Free Unlimited Bay Area Data Usage (Limited Speed)
Unlimited Bay Area Data Usage (Limited Speed)
Extra Full Speed Data Usage3
To purchase, please visit CMHK Website / My Link
Monthly Voice Minutes
Thereafter Local Voice Charge (per min)
Hong Kong IDD call4to
Mainland China (per min)
IDD special price $0.155
Macau (per min)
IDD special price $0.55
Voice Charge in Guangdong/ Macau (per min)6
Voice Charge in Mainland China
(exclude Guangdong) (per min)7
Free Bay Area Voice Package8
Bay Area 100 mins Voice Package
Complimentary Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H (Recommended retail price $1,799)
- The Name of this service plan "Kid Watch Bay Area Service Plan" will be displayed as "Smart Device Bay Area Service Plan” in the bill to customer.
- Only applicable to customers signing up for the “Kid Watch Bay Area Service plan” on 24 month contract The basic monthly fees of the above Service Plan is $98 per month.
- When the Monthly Data Usage is used up, customers can purchase Extra Full Speed Data Usage to continue using the data service without any speed control. The extra data purchased can only be consumed in the current bill month.
- When customer make IDD calls in Hong Kong to other destination (including Mainland China and Macau) , local airtime will be deducted and IDD call Service will be charged, thereafter local airtime charge of the service plan apply.
- The IDD standard Service is $0.65/minute.
- Applicable to answering call and making calls to Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau Number in Guangdong and Macau.
- Applicable to answering call and making calls to Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau Number in Mainland China (exclude Guangdong).
- For Bay Area Voice Package details, please visit here.
- Contract offer includes:Customers who subscribe to the Kid Watch Bay Area Service Plan with a 24-month contract: Complimentary Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H (recommended retail price $1,799).
Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
|APP||How to unbind the Kid Smart Watch？||Please start the APP and slide to the right. In "Binding and Unbinding", there is an unbind option. Follow the instructions.|
|APP||How to bind more than one Watch？||Go to "Add Watch" button, or "Bind new watch" in extended function menu. Bind multiple watches by scanning the QR code or entering the binding code manually.|
|Watch||How to set the time?||
If the time shown on the watch is incorrect, it means there is network connection issue. Please ensure your account has sufficient balance, and restart the watch until you see the signal display.
|Watch||What to do if the watch has crashed, is unstable or missing some functions?||Press and hold the power switch for 10 seconds. After resetting, check whether the watch has returned to normal. If the problem continues, it may be because the watch data partition is full. You can repair the watch in “system repair”. After the repair, the alarm clock, SMS and micro-chat records and local settings will be cleared. However, the contact book, level and points of the watch, and the watch setting in the APP will remain. The specific operation of the system repair is as follows: Step 1 Press and hold the switch on the back of the watch, release it when the shutdown page appears. Step 2. Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds until the system repair button appears, click“ System repair", the watch will automatically repair the system and restart. After the restart, it should function normally. If the system is still not working properly after "system repair", it is recommended to take it to the after-sales service point for troubleshooting.|
|Watch||How long does it take to charge? How long does the battery last?||It takes about 1 hour for the watch to be fully charged. When it is fully charged, it will amply meet your daily need, and last up to 20 hours. When not in use, the standby time can reach 3 days. Note: This data is obtained from laboratory tests. The actual usage time will vary depending on usage, operator network conditions and other factors.|
|Watch||Why the watch does not have a network?||Following are some reasons for the absence of network in your watch: 1. You have overdue bill and service has been terminated or your data allowance is exhausted; 2. The watch is in a place with bad network reception (such as elevator, basement, etc.) and has lost signal. 3. Network connection is shut down to reserve battery power for emergency. If none of the above conditions are observed, you can try to restart the watch. If it cannot be recovered, please take it to the nearby after-sales service point for troubleshooting.|
|Watch||How to adjust the volume on the watch?||You can select “Watch Settings” in the "More Functions" menu, click “Ring and Volume”, and select “Ring Volume” to make adjustment.|
|Call||Parents can call the child's watch from their phones, but the watch can't make call to the phone||Parent's mobile phone number may be blocked by the watch. Please remove the phone number from the blocked list.|
|Call||How to add contact to the watch?||When you add a number, please keep your watch network connection, then open the app, go to "Contacts" option, click "Add contact". After successful addition, you can see the new contact on the watch.|
|Call||Why does the watch automatically pick up calls?||Automatic connection is a function of imoo Kid Smart watch. It will automatically pick up calls after 10 seconds of ringing without answer, so that you can contact your child in time. If you do not want to use this feature, please go to "Automatically connect" and turn it off, you will receive a notification message when the change in setting is successful.|
|Call||What should I do if the watch makes a call to the contact person and it says "In a call"? (only one number is bound to the watch)||Please check if you have register your app with the watch's phone number. You need to unbind the watch and then register your app with your mobile phone number, then re-bind the watch. If your watch has only one bind phone account, please follow these steps: Step 1: Open the APP, click the baby avatar, select "Binding and Unbinding", click "Unbind" to release the watch; Step 2: Re-register the app with your own phone number and bind the watch again; Step 3: Re-add other contacts to your watch contact.|
|Guard||The watch location is at school even when it is at home?||The school area setting includes the home location. Please modify the school area and the home area. Try not to overlap the two circles. Also, it is recommended to set the “home WI-FI” information for more accurate alert when the kid is back home.|
|Guard||Why do I get a reminder that my kid has not yet arrived school even my kid is currently at school?||
The reasons are:
a. The school location is not accurate enough. It is recommended to select the location of the school when using the satellite map. If the school is too large, please adjust the school area circle to cover the entire school;
b. The network signal of the watch or the phone is unstable signal. This may affect the guardian function.
|Guard||Why should I set up home wifi?||
After setting up the home wifi, whenever the watch receive the home wifi, it will alert you your child has arrived home. This can avoid the problem inaccurate alert due to positioning errors.
|Location||The phone is connected to wifi but it's displaying "The phone network is unreachable and cannot be located"?||Please disconnect the wifi, switch the 3G/4G network setting in the phone and try again.|
|Location||Can the watch be located when with low power?||If “Reserved Emergency Power” is not turned on, the watch can be positioned normally when it is low. When “Reserved Emergency Power” is turned on, when the watch displays 0 battery, it cannot be located, and only calls from the contact phone can be answered.|
|Chat||Can the text messages be saved?||Similar to voice messages, you can keep the latest 500 text messages.|
|Video||Can Z5H have video chat with other Z5H models?||The function is not available at the moment. It may develop based on users’ experience in future.|
|Video||How much data will be used to send/receive short videos?||For 10s video, sending uses 1.5mb data whereas 400-800kb data will be used for receiving.|
|Video||How many videos can be stored in Z5H?||Built-in video storage has 300mb. For 10s videos, each will need 1.5mb, therefore 200 videos can be stored approximately|
|Video||Any size requirement for sending short videos and photos to Z5H?||Each video is 10s with around 1.5mb|
|Video||Location tracking can be updated while using video calls?||The tracking will locate once during video calls, parents can view children location through the calls but tracking function will not update continuously at the same time.|
|Video||High battery consumption in video calls?||Because the camera, processor, speakers, microphone etc are under high speed working, therefore the battery consumption will be high. Besides, the consumption is also subjects to the network status. When 4G is good, it will consume about 10%of battery for 10 minute videos. When signal is not well, the battery consumption may higher. It is suggested to connect Z5H with wifi and use video calls in well signal status.|
|Video||Does Z5H can share short videos with Z2 and Z3?||Z2 with 1.3.6 version and Z3 with 1.7.6 can receive the short videos sent by Z5H. However, Z2 and Z3 cannot send the short videos to Z5H.|
Terms & Conditions for Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H (the “Terms”)
1.1. In these Terms, unless otherwise stated:
shall mean any mobile app for the use with the ProductXiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H App;
shall mean China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited;
shall mean any customer who purchases the Product from CMHK and subscribes to the Services;
shall mean the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong of the People’s Republic of China;
shall mean or refer to Internet-connected devices, also commonly known as Internet of Things;
shall mean any applicable value-added service for the use of the Product in Hong Kong which may include data storage, updates and local location tracking data storage of the App (subject to the compatibility with the Product);
shall mean the specific or designated mobile network services provided by CMHK for the Product;
shall mean Xiaotiancai Watch Phone Z5H which is network-enabled and can be connected to mobile networks with an applicable CMHK mobile service subscription (i.e. an IoT device); and
*Please refer to the product specifications for details.
shall mean and include: (i) the Local VAS; (ii) and the Mobile Services; and (iii) other related services (if any and if applicable).
shall mean Techtime Hongkong Limited who is the manufacturer of the Product and the developer of the App;
2.1. The Customer must subscribe to both Mobile Services and Local VAS to use the mobile features of the Product. The Mobile Services shall provide local airtime and data allowance and Local VAS shall provide specific service(s) in relation to the Product.
2.2. To use the Services, the Customer has to download and install the App on a compatible smartphone and pair the App with the Product.
2.3. The Use of the Services requires (i) a subscription to the Services and Mobile Services; and (ii) download and installation of the App on a compatible device, and pairing of the Product with the App.
2.4. The Local VAS shall only be available in Hong Kong.
2.5. The Services cannot be used when the Product is off or out of battery.
2.6. Subject to roaming network connections when outside Hong Kong (i.e. out of CMHK’s control):
i. roaming voice calls may not function; and
ii. the “Reject calls from unknown callers” function may not perform as expected or may be disabled when roaming.
2.7. Subject to the Manufacturer’s discretion, firmware and/or software updates of the Product and/or the App may be available from time to time. If and when available, the Customer is solely responsible for such updates. CMHK may charges a service fee for providing such supports.
2.8. The Customer agrees to comply with all the applicable laws and regulations in Hong Kong when using the Services.
- Restriction of Use
3.1. Subject to these Terms and the provisions in the subscription agreement for the Services, the Customer is hereby granted a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable right to use the Services.
3.2. The Customer must not (i) modify or alter the Services; (ii) rent, lease, license, loan, resell, transfer, distribute or otherwise make the Services or the related services available to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company; and (iii) reverse engineer the Service (or any component thereof), or decompile or disassemble any software and/or firmware components of the Product and the App, or authorize a third party to do any of the foregoing.
- Product Warranty
4.1. CMHK offers a 12-month limited hardware warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover unauthorized modifications, physical damages or damages caused by improper use, maintenance and/or care. To enjoy this product warranty, a copy of the receipt or service agreement must be presented at the customer service center.
4.2. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that: (i) the Product is provided by and the App is developed by the Manufacturer; and (ii) CMHK is not the manufacturer and/or the developer of the same. CMHK shall not be responsible for the actions, omissions or negligence of the Manufacturer or other third-parties.
5.1. The Services are provided on an “as-is” basis.
5.2. CMHK makes no warranty that (i) the Services will meet the Customer's specific requirements; (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by the Customer through the Services will meet the Customer's expectations; and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
5.3. CMHK assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store the Customer's communications or personalization settings.
5.4. The Customer agrees to use the Services at the Customer’s own risk. CMHK shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the Customer's access to, or use of the Services.
5.5. CMHK does not warrant whether the location-searching service could be successfully used in times of emergency. To the largest extended permitted by law, CMHK shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from or suffered in connection with the Services or any part thereof.
5.6. CMHK shall not be liable to the Customer or any third parties for any loss of data, revenue, income, actual or anticipated profit and business, or any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage, whether arising out of or relating to or in connection with the Services.
5.7. In any event and to the largest extent permitted by law, CMHK's total liability to the Customer shall not exceed the aggregate amount paid or payable by the Customer for all the Services, as of the date of the events or circumstances giving rise to such liability.
5.8. As far as permitted by law, CMHK expressly disclaims all representations, or warranties (whether express or implied as to the title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantabilities, accuracy or standard of service) in relation to the Services.
5.9. CMHK has the final discretion of interpretation of these Terms.
- Service Suspension or Temination
6.1. CMHK may, with or without notice to the Customer, limit, suspend, or terminate the Services or any part thereof (i) to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs; and/or (ii) where the Customer has breached these Terms and/or CMHK believes on reasonable grounds that the Customer has breached one or more provisions of these Terms.
7.1. The Customer agrees to indemnify and to hold CMHK harmless from and against any action, liabilities, costs, claims, loss and damages, proceedings and other expenses incurred by CMHK as a result of or in relation to your any breach of these Terms by the Customer.
9.1. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms, the English version shall always prevail.
9.2. CMHK reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time without prior notice and may post the most up-to-date version of and/or changes to these Terms on its website. The Customer's continued use or access to the Services conclusively demonstrates the acceptance of such changes. All matters and disputes will be subject to CMHK's system records and CMHK's final decision.
9.3. In case any of the provisions in these Terms is, or found to be, unenforceable, that will not affect the enforceability of other provisions hereof.
9.4. These Terms are governed and interpreted by the laws of the Hong Kong and the Customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong in case of any disputes.
Last updated on: 3 January 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Telecommunications/data service under this Service Plan includes (not specific to the Device):
(i) Local data service is provided under CMHK 4.5G network. In those Hong Kong areas where the 4.5G networks are not available, CMHK will provide the service under 4G/3G/2G networks. The use of designated handset model(s) or device(s) are required for using 4.5G network service, please visit http://bit.ly/supporthandset_e to check devices supporting 4.5G. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. For details, please visit http://bit.ly/cmhknetwork_en.
(ii) Unless otherwise specified on the CMHK website, data roaming service will be provided under 3G/2G networks. For more information, please visit http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/. The use of compatible handset or device that supports 4G network service is required. Actual network service will be subject to and affected by the service locations, designated network operators, network circumstance, network coverage, hardware, software and other factors. Actual network offerings are subject to change without prior notice and the information contained on CMHK website shall prevail.
- When the monthly Data Usage is almost used up, the Customer may purchase Extra Full Speed Data, to continue using the data service without any data speed cap. The additional data purchased can only be consumed in the current billing month or cycle.
- The Customer is required to pay an additional $18 per month for MTR, Tunnels, and Mobile Services License & Administration Fees.
- Any Free VAS Offer is only valid during the Term. CMHK reserves the right to alter or terminate such Free VAS Offers at any time.
- Apart from the Free VAS Offer(s) contained in this Supplementary Agreement, the Customer is required to pay for the relevant VAS Offer(s) subscribed.
- Any remaining or unused discounts under each bill month cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. Provision of all such discounts shall be terminated forthwith without compensation or liability on CMHK’s part upon the termination of the General Contract and/or the Service Plan.
- No rights, entitlements, or privileges granted to the Customer in any bill month under this Supplementary Agreement, or any part thereof, can be carried forward to the subsequent month(s).
- The Special Monthly Fee is only applicable during the contract period, the Customer shall pay the then-current normal service fee to continue using the relevant services.
- Monthly Data Usage under this Service Plan is only available in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Macau. Data roaming usage is only available to customers who have activated the roaming service and is only available to designated roaming service operators only. To activate the roaming service, please dial *109*01# or activate via CMHK Website/App before departure. For details, please visit http://1cm.hk.chinamobile.com/site/login.html?login=1.
- Upon arrival in Mainland China/Macau, the smartwatch will automatically search for and lock up the local network operators that belong to CMHK’s roaming partners for the use of data roaming service. Roaming service may not be available in certain areas and designated operators are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Unless otherwise specified on the CMHK website, data roaming service will be provided under 3G/2G network. For more information, please visit https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/
- When using data roaming service in non-designated destinations (including maritime roaming, aerial roaming and satellite roaming service), standard data roaming charges or “Data Roaming Zone” (if applicable) charges will apply. For roaming, please visit https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/
- Data roaming usage shall not be applicable to usage on tethering and peer-to-peer (P2P) upload and download, including BitTorrent etc.
- When using the voice functions outside Hong Kong, it may have opportunity of losing contact due to the network connection problem, the situation will be subjected to the local network connection.
- "IDD 001 Service" will be activated automatically for this Service Plan. The Customer agrees to these terms and conditions together with the terms and conditions for “IDD 001 service”. For IDD charges details, please visit https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/
- Data usage is not applicable to 2cm exchange platform.
- This Supplementary Agreement is an inseparable and integral part of the General Contract.
- In addition to this Supplementary Agreement, the Customer shall agree to the terms and conditions for the Device VAS.
- CMHK reserves the right to vary, amend or describe any of the terms and conditions herein contained without prior notice.