Please visit our Shops in person to register for Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” Service.
To subscribe Mainland China voice roaming service only, please click here for “Let’s Talk” - Mainland China Voice Calling Service details
For frequent cross-border travelers, our Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” Value-added Services can offer the ideal communications solution.
- For Mainland China or Macau travelers.
- While in Mainland China, stay connected with any Hong Kong or Mainland China number for only $0.65/min; and send SMS for only $0.6/message.
- Comes with free "Hong Kong Ringback Tone" (originally $38/mth)
- By using Mainland China Mobile's quality network, you can enjoy roaming discounts and comprehensive services in more regions.
- While in Mainland China, use Roaming Call Back Service to call Hong Kong and your Hong Kong number will be shown on recipient's handset (charges are the same as direct dial method). Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could enjoy the special rate when calling to designed countries/destinations by using *115* in Mainland China). For details please visit Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Roaming Call Back Service offer
- Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could only use *115* in Mainland China as call back method, and Macau “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could only use *115* in Macau as call back method.
- Enjoy IDD Special Rates
|In Mainland China||In Hong Kong|
|Receive Incoming Calls
|via customer's Hong Kong number||$0.65||Local airtime|
|via customer's Mainland China number1||$0.65||Local airtime + $0.65|
Make Outgoing Calls
|to Mainland China||$0.65||Local airtime + Mainland China IDD charge|
|to Hong Kong||$0.65||Local airtime|
|to other countries/ destinations||Taiwan / Macau: $1.5
Satellite Phone Numbers
|Local airtime + IDD charge|
|Send SMS in Mainland China||Send SMS in Hong Kong|
|To anywhere in Mainland China||$0.5 + $0.1||$0.5 (originally $1.5)|
|To Hong Kong||Intra-network no.||Intra-network SMS charge + $0.1||Intra-network SMS charge|
|Inter-network no.||Inter-network SMS charge + $0.1||Inter-network SMS charge|
|To other countries/ destinations||International SMS charge + $0.1||International SMS charge|
- “1-Card-Multi-Number” service value added service is calculated on a whole “Bill Month” basis. Customer is required to pay a full“Bill Month”service fee even if the service is used for less than a month. Bill month is defined as the period from the monthly invoice issuance day in any month to the day immediately preceding the same day of the following month.
- The dialing method of “1-Card-Multi-Number” service will be the same as that of Direct Dial Roaming, but Mainland China number will be displayed.
- The validity period of “1-Card-Multi-Number” Pass will be at 23:59 of the last day.
- The Mainland China number is assigned randomly and customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other Mainland China numbers. Customer cannot keep or use the allocated Mainland China number once the service has been expired or terminated due to whatever reasons.
- The monthly fee of “1-Card-Multi-Number” VAS service will be automatically deducted every month. If you want to terminate the service, please call 2945 8888.
- Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Numer" service region now extended to the whole Mainland China.
- While in Mainland China, use Roaming Call Back Service to call Hong and your Hong Kong number will be shown on recipient's handset (charges are the same as direct dial method). Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could enjoy the special rate when calling to designed countries/destinations by using *115* in Mainland China. For details please visit Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Roaming Call Back Service offer.
- If customers receives any incoming call to his/her Mainland China number while roaming in Hong Kong/other countries or destination, and additional charge of $0.65/min will be required.
- The tariff may vary depending on exchange rate fluctuation, tax & the price changes by the visited networks.
- “1-Card-Multi-Number Service” (1CMN Service) is provided by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. (“CMHK”). Customer can use the local mobile number provided by CMHK, the “Mainland China number” provided by China Mobile Communication Corporation (“CMCC”) and the “Macau number” provided by Companhia de Telecomunicacoes de Macau S.A.R.L. (“CTM”). “Mainland China number” shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Mainland China laws and regulations or any relevant policies and relevant Terms and Conditions of CMCC (including but not limited to the rights of termination and/ or suspension of that Mainland China number); “Macau number” shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Macau laws and regulations or any relevant policies and relevant Terms and Conditions of CTM (including but not limited to the rights of termination and/ or suspension of that Macau number). If any disputes of the use of Mainland China number or Macau number arisen, Customer should contact the number provider by himself/ herself, CMHK shall not be held liable.
- The use (and/or continued use) of the Mainland China mobile number(s) is subject to the successful registration of real name registration (“the Registration”) as required by the authorities of Mainland China , as well as other laws, rules and regulations of Mainland China. The Registration is subject to the approval of the authorities of Mainland China and CMHK does not warrant that the Registration will be successful. Customer understands and agrees that notwithstanding any contrary provisions in the agreement(s) for the Services or VAS, his or her Mainland China mobile number may be discontinued at any time without any compensation if he or she fails to complete the Registration timely or if the Registration is not successful.
- Once the 1CMN Service is activated, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001 & Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only" will also be activated automatically (not applicable to existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service). Customer agrees to terms and conditions herein contained together with the terms and conditions for “IDD service” and “International Roaming Service” of CMHK. For details, please visit:https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/
Global_Services/IDD/tone/global-services-idd1597.html. If Customer cancels the 1CMN Service, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001 & Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only” will also be cancelled automatically.
- Customer hereby expressly acknowledges that in the event that 1CMN Service is being terminated or suspended for whatever reason, normal roaming tariff at the prevailing rate will be applied for all roaming services used.
- Once the 1CMN Service is activated, Customer is entitled to enjoy CMHK’s “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” for free. This free offer will be forthwith terminated if the 1CMN Service is for any reason cancelled, suspended or terminated and CMHK’s “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” shall forthwith become chargeable at CMHK then prevailing rate until notice to terminate such service is served by the Customer.
- The roaming tariff of 1CMN Service is only applicable to the designated 1CMN regions include Macau and all provinces in Mainland China but not Taiwan (“1CMN Region”). When Customer is located at any region outside the signal-receiving scope of 1CMN Region, normal roaming tariff will be applied. For details, please visit: http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/
Global_Services/globalRoaming/coverage_n_fee/global-services-roam.html. The signal-receiving scope of 1CMN Region is subject to the traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and/or other conditions which may arise. In the event that roaming signal is connected to any telecommunication networks that are outside the 1CMN Region, customer shall be solely responsible for all extra roaming charges incurred. CMHK will not assume any liability for the extra expenses caused.
- 1CMN Service includes voice call and SMS services only. Mainland China mobile number will be shown on all outgoing calls made in Mainland China and Hong Kong mobile number will be shown on all SMS sent irrespective of the territory under the 1CMN Service. For details, please refer to the table below:
Voice Call/ SMS
Make calls from Mainland China
Sending SMS (irrespective of the territory)
Mobile Number Displayed on Recipient’s Phone
Mainland China Mobile Number
Hong Kong Mobile Number only
- Customer shall be solely responsible for all additional charges applied to any add-on services directly made with CMCC or CTM to the “Mainland China number” or “Macau number” provided under the 1CMN Service.
- Under no circumstances shall CMHK, CMCC and CTM be responsible for any loss and damage (direct or consequential) or claims arising or resulting from the use of the 1CMN Service, wheresoever or howsoever used. Customers shall at all times remain liable for all costs and charges incurred or in connection with the 1CMN Service and all consequences resulting therefrom irrespective of whether the Customer or any third party has any knowledge of or authorized the use of such service.
- Customer who has subscribed for 1CMN Service for use in Mainland China/ Macau may only use such “Mainland China Number” and/or “Macau Number” as shall be assigned by the network partners of CMHK in the 1CMN Region and is not permitted to use any other number including any ported-in number (if applicable) as the “Mainland China Number” and/or “Macau Number” under the 1CMN Service. If at any time Customer unilaterally terminates the “Macau Number” so assigned under the 1CMN Service, such Macau number shall be surrendered and returned to CTM. If at any time Customer unilaterally terminates the “Mainland China Number” so assigned under the 1CMN Service, such Mainland China number shall be surrendered and returned to CMCC.
- If Customer requests a change of “Mainland China Number” and/or “Macau Number” under the 1CMN Service, and such request is accepted by CMCC or CTM, a handling charge will be levied whereupon the original “Mainland China Number” and/or “Macau Number” shall be surrendered and returned to CMCC and CTM respectively.
- If Customer demands or requests porting of the Hong Kong Number to another mobile operator, the 1CMN Service will be forthwith terminated whereupon the original “Mainland China Number” and/or “Macau Number” shall be surrendered and returned to CMCC and CTM respectively.
- Any request of re-allocation of the previously surrendered and returned Mainland China Number to CMCC will be subject to CMCC’s entire discretion.
- Under no circumstances shall CMHK and CMCC be responsible for any loss and damage (direct or consequential) or claims arising or resulting from the surrendering and returning of Mainland China number under the 1CMN Service, wheresoever or howsoever used.
- Customer acknowledges that the quality of the value-added services provided during roaming may be subject to the Internet traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and/or other conditions which may arise.
- Customer subscribed to CMHK’s “Mainland China Roaming Package” cannot also subscribe to the 1CMN Service at the same time. However, Customers who have already subscribed to the “Mainland China Roaming Package” may switch to 1CMN Service provided that all terms and conditions applicable to the “Mainland China Roaming Package" be complied with. In this case, any remaining minimum service period covered by the “Mainland China Roaming Package” will be transferred to the 1CMN Service.
- This Supplementary Agreement is an inseparable and integral part of the “The (General) Contract for Telecommunications Services”.
- CMHK reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, relevant service details and right of charging contained in this Agreement, the “International Call Service” Agreement and the “International Roaming Service” Agreement without prior notice.
- By subscribing to the 1CMN Service, Customer agrees to accept and bound by the terms and conditions herein contained.
- In case of any dispute, CMHK reserves the right to make final decision.
- Customer may terminate the 1CMN Service on a temporary basis; however, Customer is obliged to pay all relevant monthly service fees and adhere to the terms and conditions herein contained during any such period.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.