Use IDD 001 Service any time of the day! 24-hour flat rate to destinations around the world with no peak or non-peak difference. Simple and hassle-free!
or + (Country / Destination Code) + (Area Code) + (Telephone Number)
Please register for IDD 001 service by calling 2945 8888 or by visiting any CMHK shops. Deposit will be required .
|Country / Destination Code|| Rate (per minute)
(charged on 1-minute incremental basis)
Rest of China
|Republic of Korea||82||$0.88|
* Calls to UK telephone numbers starting with "7", "8", "9" are charged at $1.97/min; calls to Australia telephone numbers starting with "1", "4", "5" are charged at $1.79/min. For further information on specific telephone number prefixes in individual destinations, please click here.
* Entire Country/Destination code and IDD rates, please click here.
- Once you have successfully applied IDD001 Service, you can make IDD calls while you are roaming abroad.
- IDD call charges will apply once a call is answered (even if the call is answered by any automatic answering systems including announcement, tone machine, etc). In some circumstances, IDD call charges may still apply to the ringing time due to special call routing design of third party service providers in the event if a call is not answered.
In addition, you can also use IDD1597 service to call mainland China, Taiwan and Macau etc. right away with NO registration or deposit needed. For details please visit IDD1597 Service web page.
- The above charges and service details are subject to change without prior notice.
- IDD 001 charges will be calculated by minute basis.
- The rates are not applicable to CMHK Prepaid SIM Cards. For the IDD rates of Prepaid SIM Cards, please refer to corresponding charges leaflet.
- In addition to IDD call rates, local airtime charges will be applied.
- CMHK reserves the right to make the final decision on the provision, activation or cancellation of this service.
- The above information is the latest service contents and tariff by CMHK, and supersedes all information published before 09/05/2019.