|Designated Countries/Destination||Tariff||Discounted Price||How to apply|
|Zone A (Mainland China, Macau & Taiwan)||Pay per use and charging cap (One charging cap will apply for travelling in Mainland China/Macau on the same day.) without subscription (Applicable to customer with data and roaming service) , so you will not worry about charges.||$0.1/KB
(Capped at $48)##
|Press Short Code *110*611*01# With your handset||Or login MyLink International Roaming Platform|
|Zone B (designated countries/destinations in Asia, Middle East, America, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, Africa)||You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis.||Daily Charge
|Zone C (other designated countries/destinations)||You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis.||Daily Charge
|Zone D (Aerial Roaming and Maritime Roaming)||
*Important Notice: To protect your interests and avoid shocking bill, data roaming service of Aerial and Maritime will be suspended from 20 July 2019 at 00:00 (Hong Kong Time) until further notice. For enquiry, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 2945 8888 or Corporate Customer Hotline at 2211 7777.
You can enjoy data service anytime on daily basis on designated airplanes / ships.For the coverage and related info of Aerial Roaming, please click here. For the coverage and related info of Maritime Roaming, please click here.
“Data Roaming Zone” now covers over 190 countries / destinations and divided into A, B, C and D total 4 zones with different charging methods that meets all your needs when roaming abroad.
Click here to check more coverage and tariff information.
* Once registers, the Plan will be applicable to all Designated Roaming Operators mentioned above and any additional operators in the future. Subscriber does not need to re-apply separately.
** Subscriber can enjoy discounted daily charge by using “Data Roaming Zone” until 30 September 2019 at 23:59 (Hong Kong Time)
*** Since Republic of Korea’s KT network do not support USSD code, please subscribe Data Roaming Zone by pressing *110*611*01# before leaving Hong Kong when necessary. If you do not need the Data Roaming Service (Reserve Roaming Voice Service), suggest to press *109*03# and reboot the handset before leaving Hong Kong to avoid the data charge. If you need to reactivate the Voice and Data Roaming Service, you may press **109*01# and reboot the handset.
**** No subscription is required (Applicable to customer with data and roaming service)
# 4G customers can enjoy 4G data roaming service in designated areas with 4G handsets. For the 4G data roaming coverage, please click here.
## For the coverage and related info of Aerial Roaming, please click here. For the coverage and related info of Maritime Roaming, please click here. CMHK will not notify you any changes of the coverage and applicable airplanes / ships.
### If the data entitlement of your service plan can be used in this country/destination, all data consumed will be counted toward the plan entitlement. If your data usage goes beyond your plan entitlement, you'll be billed according to your service plan's additional data rate.
~Usage will be charged according to the data consumed between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59.
~~One daily charge will apply for travelling in Mainland China/Macau on the same day; one daily charge will apply for travelling in France/Monaco on the same day.
§ It will be charged according to the data usage consumed between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59 on a per-day and per-country/destination basis (must use designated network). Once customer has successfully subscribed "Data Roaming Zone", all data usage consumed during the service effective day (Hong Kong Time 00:00 - 23:59; including usage consumed before service activation) via applicable Designated Roaming Operators will be charged according to the Plan.e.g. if "Data Roaming Zone" subscriber uses data service via both FarEasTone in Taiwan and CTM in Macau separately in the same day, then in this case the subscriber will have to pay for the daily charges of both Taiwan and Macau. If there is no data roaming usage via Designated Roaming Operator during a day, daily charge will not be applied for that day. If subscriber takes more than one flights on the same day (within 00:00 to 23:59 Hong Kong time) and using the same designated network of Aerial Roaming, one daily charge will be counted. If subscriber takes more than one ships on the same day (within 00:00 to 23:59 Hong Kong time) and using the same designated network of Maritime Roaming, one daily charge will be counted. In order to enjoy Aerial Roaming and Maritime Roaming on the same day (within 00:00 to 23:59 Hong Kong time), the daily charge of Aerial Roaming and Maritime Roaming should be calculated separately.
^^ Jamaica C&W may display as Caribbean C&W.
^^^ Spain regions include Balearic Islands, Cabrera, Canary Island, Ceuta, Formentera, Ibiza, Mallorca, Melilla, Menorca and Spain.
^^^^ Greece regions include Crete, Cyclades, Dodecanese Islands, Greece, Ionian Islands and Peloponnese.
^^^^^ France regions include Corsica and France.
^^^^^^ Switzerland regions include Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
^^^^^^^ Denmark regions include Bornholm, Denmark, Langeland and Tasinge.
^^^^^^^^ Fiji regions include Fiji and Nauru.
^^^^^^^^^Finland regions include Alands and Finland.
^^^^^^^^^^Norway regions include Norway, Lofoten Islands, Svalbard and Vesteralen.
^^^^^^^^^^^Netherlands regions include Netherlands, West Frisian Island and Zeeland.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Israel regions include Israel and West Bank (only applicable for Cellcom).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^New Zealand regions include New Zealand and Stewart Island.
++ Caribbean includes Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Barbuda, Bermuda, British Virgin Island, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, The Grenadines, Turks and Caicos.
+++USA regions include the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and American Samoa. (Guam, Rota, Saipan and Tinian are not included).
++++ Italy regions include Italy, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily and Vatican City.
+++++ UK regions include Hebrides, Northern Ireland, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands and UK.
++++++ Portugal regions include Azores, Madeira, Porto Santo Islands and Portugal.
+++++++ Sweden regions include Gotland, Oland and Sweden.
++++++++Guam regions include Guam, Rota, Saipan and Tinian.
++++++++French West Indies include Desirade, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Les Saintes, Marie-Galante and Martinique, St. Barthelemy and St. Martin.
++++++++++Tanzania regions include Tanzania and Zanzibar.
- The roaming data access experience and speed will be subject to roaming destinations, network operators you roam with, internet conditions, server speed, coverage, locations, the computer and device used, hardware, software, the relevant service plan subscribed and other factors.
- The data transmission speed depends on your devices, designated roaming operators at airplanes or ships and related traffic regulations. It is advised to disable any automatic software updates on your devices to achieve best experience.
- Data Roaming Zone subscriber want to select non-designated operators of Data Roaming Zone, subscriber has to unsubscribe the service by pressing *110*611*02#, then reboot the handset . Once the service is cancelled, normal roaming charge will be applied for roaming data usage.
- If data roaming service is not needed when travelling abroad, we suggest you deactivate data service (Reserve Roaming Voice Service) by pressing *109*03# on your handset before departing Hong Kong to avoid unnecessary charge, please click here for detail. Please note data charge may still be incurred even if you have turned off data roaming service on your handset.
- The Plan is charged according to the data usage consumed between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59 on a per-day basis (must use designated network). Once customer has successfully subscribed "Data Roaming Zone", all data usage consumed during the service effective day (Hong Kong Time 00:00 - 23:59; including usage consumed before service activation) via applicable Designated Roaming Operators will be charged according to the Plan.
- Once customer has subscribed the Plan, daily charge will be applied upon any data roaming usage via Designated Roaming Operators until customer unsubscribe the Plan. The customer may unsubscribe the Plan by calling our Customer Care Hotline or by pressing short code on handset. Cancellation will be effective starting from 00:00 on the following day. Once the Plan is cancelled, normal roaming data charge will be applied for roaming data usage.
- The Plan applies to all data roaming usage but it does not include any other value-added services or multimedia content download charge. In order to provide a more comprehensive service and to avoid abusive usage, CMHK reserves the right to amend the scope of applicable services. In case of any amendment, the latest announcement by CMHK shall prevail.
- Subscriber can press the below short code to subscribe or to de-active the Plan. Our system will send a SMS to confirm the subscription status. If the subscriber cannot receive this SMS confirmation, please press below short code to check the status.
- The Plan applies to all data roaming usage and can be used in conjunction with other data roaming plans/packages (e.g. BlackBerry roaming plans). When the Plan is activated, all data roaming usage on Designated Roaming Operators will be calculated according to the Plan and will not be counted against other data roaming plans/packages.
- The Plan is currently applicable to Designated Roaming Operators. Once subscribed to the Plan, subscribers will not need to apply again when the Plan extends to other applicable roaming operators in the future. The list of applicable Designated Roaming Operators of the Plan changes from time to time, and in case of any amendment, the latest announcement by CMHK shall prevail.
- Once you have registered for the above plan, whenever you travel to an applicable roaming destination, your handset will be automatically directed to the Designated Roaming Operator (depending on local network compatibility). However, to best protect your interests, we recommend you to check from time to time whether your handset stays connected to the Designated Roaming Operator in order to avoid unnecessary data charges stemming from the use of inapplicable network.
- Apart from Roaming Service, subscribers are also required to have data service in order to use the Plan. If a subscriber does not have data service upon the subscription of the Plan, data service and "International Roaming – Voice & Data" will be activated automatically at the same time. Subscribers are required to ensure that they have activated Roaming Service (subscribers may use the short code to activate Roaming Service).
- For the benefits of the customers and service quality, data roaming usage shall not be used for FTP, P2P applications (including BitTorrent, Peer Casting applications – including PP Stream, PPTV, etc). If abusive, abnormal or illegal usage is found, CMHK reserves the right to cease provision of the Plan to the subscriber concerned, terminate relevant contract and collect any necessary charges.
- In case of dispute, the records of CMHK and overseas roaming operators shall prevail.