- From now until 30 Jun 2020, customers who register to a “China Mobile Hong Kong Home Broadband 1000” Service Plan (24-month contract required) can enjoy Special Monthly Fee HKD$128 within contract period.
- From now until 30 Jun 2020, customers who register to a “China Mobile Hong Kong Home Broadband 1000” Service Plan (24-month contract required) and install successfully on or before 30 Jun 2020 can enjoy one TV Box for free while stock lasts on a first-come-first-served basis. If the customer registers successfully at any CMHK Shop, the customer can collect one UTV Box at the Shop; If the customer registers successfully via CMHK Online Shop, CMHK Customer Care Hotline, one UTV Box will be delivered within 14 days to the customer after successfully activating Home Broadband; If the customer registers successfully via other channels, the customer can collect one UTV box at designated redemption points. If the installation address of “China Mobile Hong Kong Home Broadband” Service Plan is duplicated, CMHK will only distribute one UTV box to this address. In the event of unsuccessful installation of Home Broadband Service for whatever cause or if the customer cancels Home Broadband Service order before activating Home Broadband, the customer shall return the UTV box to any CMHK Shop within 14 days.
- Basic Installation Fee of HKD$680 will be waived provided that the customer is committed to a 24-month “China Mobile Hong Kong Home Broadband” Service Plan contract.
- From now until 30 Jun 2020, customers can optionally register to a “China Mobile Hong Kong Home Broadband 1000” Service Plan (24-month contract required) and enjoy Special Monthly Fee HKD$118 within contract period.
*Affected by the Coronavirus pneumonia, UTV boxes delivery date for Hotline or Online Store registration maybe after 25 March.
- The Customer is required to pay the monthly fee and associated fees for broadband-related services via credit card autopay during the Minimum Subscription Period.
- Upon the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the Broadband Service will automatically be provided to the Customer on a monthly basis and the Standard Monthly Fee of the Broadband Services being subscribed will apply.
- The Customer may terminate the Broadband Service for any reason by providing notice to CMHK at least thirty (30) days prior to the requested termination date. If the Broadband Service is terminated prior to the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, the Customer will be subject to an Early Termination Fee as set forth here in below:
Remaining months of the Minimum Subscription Period Early Termination Fee 12 months and above Any previously installation charges waived (HKD$680.00)
Remaining months x Standard Monthly Fee
Less than 12 months Remaining months x Standard Monthly Fee
- In the event of disconnection of the Broadband Service by the Customer for whatever cause, the Customer shall return the Equipment to CMHK shop in good condition (fair wear and tear excepted) within fourteen (14) days from the date of such disconnection, failing which, the Customer understands that the Equipment shall be deemed by CMHK to be lost, damaged beyond repair and/or destroyed and the Customer shall be liable to CMHK for all costs incurred by CMHK in the replacement thereof. The cost of replacement as set forth here in below:
Equipment Replacement Cost* 1）Optical Network Terminal HKD $1,500 2）Adaptor HKD $100 3）Optical Fibre HKD $50 *All prices above will be subject to CMHK at the prevailing rate, and are subject to change.
- CMHK reserves the right at all times to suspend all or any of the Broadband Services without notice whether or not to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs or otherwise as it deems appropriate. No credit or refund is available when all or any of the Broadband Services is down or suspended in any manner whatsoever.
- CMHK reserves the right to the final decision on any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions herein stated.
- For specific terms and conditions of CMHK Broadband Services and Home Telephone Services, please visit here.