1. How do I participate in the Referral Program
If you are an existing China Mobile Hong Kong (CMHK) customer , who subscribed any mobile service plan, and want to become a Referrer, just share your CMHK mobile number with your friends and family. If you are the one being referred, enter the Referrer’s mobile number. Both Referrer and Referee will receive Account Rewards when successfully installed Home Broadband Service. There are no limits to the number of referrals you can make.
2. Is there a closing date for Referral Program?
Our Referral Program will conclude at the end of this month. To stay up-to-date with about our latest news and offer, check the official website of CMHK Referral Program.
3. What kind of service plans can I recommend to family and friends?
All the Home Broadband Plans are eligible for referral, including 1000M, 500M, and 200M. You can first share your CMHK mobile number with your friends and family. Using your CMHK mobile number, he/she can enjoy the referral rewards.
4. How can I collect my rewards?
Referral rewards, provided in the form of account credits, will be granted to both the Referrer’s and Referee’s CMHK account.
5. When will I received my rewards?
If your friends subscribe to a service plan with a contract period that is 24 months or longer, both of you will be granted Referral Rewards after 2 months when successfully installed and activated the new subscribed Home Broadband Services.
6. How can I track the referral status?
For Referrer: Click here to login in with your CMHK mobile number. You can easily track the number of times you has been used referred along with the amount of rewards you earned.
7. If I am an existing customer, can I refer myself to participate in the Referral Program?
No. The Referrer and Referee (subscribe of a new service plan) cannot be the same person.
i. As a Referrer, you can share your CMHK mobile number with your friends and family to enjoy the referral offers.
ii. As a Referee, you can enter your friends’mobile number to enjoy the referral rewards.
8. If the Referee cancels his/her service plan, will the issued rewards be retracted?
All relevant account rewards will be forfeited, if:
1.The Referee terminates the service after 2 months when it is successfully installed, and / or
2.The Referrer terminates the relevant existing Mobile Services before Referee’s installation, and / or
3.The Referee activates related service 180 days after the registration date (for designated Broadband Service Plans only).
- Existing mobile service plan subscribers with China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”) Home Mobile Services will be eligible for participation in the referral program. The Subscriber of new service (“Referee”) and the Referrer shall not be the same person.
- The Referee must register designated Home Broadband Services plan(s) from now on to 30 Sep 2020 (promotion period).
- The Referee must install and activate designated Home Broadband Services plan(s) within 180 days of the subscription
- Subject to Clauses 4, 5 and 6, for successful referral, both the Referee and the Referrer are entitled to account rewards according to the table. There is no limit to the number of referrals that a Referrer can make.
|Referral Program||Referrer||Subscriber of new service (Referee)|
|Account Rewards||Account Rewards|
- For successful referral for a contract plan of 24 months or above, account rewards will be granted to the Referee and the Referrer after 2 months when successfully installed and activated the new subscribed Home Broadband Services.
- All relevant account rewards will be forfeited, if:
- All rewards are not refundable or convertible into cash. In cases where the account rewards exceed the monthly bill amounts, the reward balance will be carried forward to the next month’s bill. If there is outstanding reward balance in the account when the Subscriber ceases to be customer of CMHK, the reward will be forfeited.
- The Referral Program cannot be applied in conjunction with any other promotional campaigns.
- Both the Referee and the Referrer are bound by the relevant service terms and conditions and plan terms and conditions of the subscribed service.
- CMHK reserves the right to amend and/or discontinue the referral program, program period and terms & conditions of the program without any prior notice, from time to time. In such cases, the new terms & conditions will overwrite the original terms & conditions. In case of any disputes, the decision of CMHK shall be final and conclusive.
- By participating in this referral program, Subscriber agrees to receive promotional content regarding this program. Subscriber’s consent to receive promotional content regarding this program does not supersede his/her previous instruction as to whether to receive direct marketing materials from CMHK. Please read CMHK’s Personal Data & Privacy Statement.
(1)The Referee terminates the service after 2 months when it is successfully installed, and / or
(2)The Referrer terminates the relevant existing Mobile Services before Referee’s installation, and / or
(3)The Referee activates related service 180 days after the registration date (for designated Broadband Service Plans only).