- Local Airtime Charge as low as $0.05/min
- IDD call from HK to Mainland China $0.25/min+
- 4G/3G Local Data Service $1.5/MB14 (Daily Capped at $2815)
- Various Local Data Packages are available
+Local airtime will be charged in addition to IDD charge (per minute basis)
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Stored Value||Validity Period|
- Stored Value is used for deducting charges on local calls, and on various SMS, infotainment and download services.
- Once this Prepaid SIM Card is activated, a $2 administration fee will be deducted immediately. Subsequent $2 administration fee will be deducted every 30 days automatically. And if the balance amount is insufficient, this Prepaid SIM Card will be suspended without prior notice. Customer must refill the card to re-active the service.
All refill methods entitle you to the corresponding extra stored value and validity period:
(per single recharge transaction)3
|Extra Refill Bonus||Validity Period4,5|
|Applicable to refill via CMHK Web and MyLink Mobile App within promotional period*||Other Refill Methods6|
|$10 - $49||-----||-----||30 days|
|$50 - $99||10% plus $5||10%||180 days|
|$100 - $199||10% plus $20|
|$200 - $299||20% plus $30||20% plus $10||180 days|
|$300 or above||
30% plus $30
|30% plus $10||180 days|
- The minimum refill amount via PPS is $30.
- Every time your Prepaid SIM Card is refilled, the stored value validity period will be automatically extended starting from the date of refill. If the original validity period is longer, then the original validity period will prevail.
- Refill under $50 via service plan account will automatically extend the stored value validity period to 63 days.
- Get extra $30 stored value upon refilling by $180 Electronic Refill Voucher.(The above 10% extra stored value offer does not apply in conjunction with this offer.)
|Local Airtime Charge||Non-Peak Hour7: $0.05/min.
Peak Hour7: $0.12/min.
|IDD Call Tariff 19||IDD Call Tariff (6-second per unit basis)
+ local airtime charge (per minute basis)
|Roaming Service19||Roaming Service Tariff|
|International Call Forward||International Call Forward Tariff|
Short Message Service8,10,22
Notice: Effective from 27 Dec 2018, usage of $8 Intra-network SMS Package will be revised from3,000 SMS to 100 SMS.
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)10
|Calling Number Display||Free|
|Missed Call Alert||Free|
|Call Forwarding Service11||$15/30 days|
|Voice & Fax Mailbox11||
Retrieve voice message
Print fax message
|Call Waiting & Call Hold Service12||Free|
|Conference Call Service13||Free|
"1-Card-Multi-Number" Day Pass
Notice: 1-Day/7-Day/30-Day “1-Card-Multi-Number" Service was not available for new subscriptions effective from 30 Nov 2015. Please be informed that auto-renewal of 30-Day "1-Card-Multi-Number" Day Pass will cease effective from 22 May 2017. Upon expiry of your Day Pass, your Mainland China mobile number will be discontinued. To keep your Mainland China mobile number, bring the SIM card holder to DESIGNATED CMHK Shops (Click here for details), submit Real Name Registration and migrate to “4G/3G 1-Card-2-Number Prepaid SIM Card” by 30 Jun 2017.
(For “1-Card-Multi-Number” Day Pass voice charges and SMS tariff, please refer to related web page)
|4G/3G Local Data Service14,16,17,27||
$1.5/MB(Daily Capped $2815)
(Usage of less than 1 MB will be charged on a per $0.01 basis)
|4G/3G Local Data Package14,16,24,27
Notice: From 2nd August 2019, data usage has been upgraded to unlimited by subscribing 5-day or 3-day “4G/3G Local Data Package”, data usage reached 3GB or 2GB accordingly, thereafter data speed will be limited at maximum 384Kbps.
|1GB Local Data Package(Maximum local data access speed reaches up to 14.4Mbps)16,23,24,25,26,27,29||$68/10 days|
|30 Days Local Data Package*,27,29,35,36
*Max. local data access speed up to 7.2Mbps for the first 3GB (thereafter max. 384kbps)
Lite Data Package^24,26,27,28,29
Notice:“3G Lite Data Package” is renamed to “Lite Data Package” from 16 Nov 2017. Charges, data access speed, subscribe method, terms and conditions remain unchanged.
|Data Roaming Service16,17||Data Roaming Service Tariff|
|Mainland China & Hong Kong Data Package11,27,30,31
|Macau Data Package16,27,32,33,34
|Hong Kong Ring Back Tone11||$8/30 days|
198 Financial Link
Notice: 198 Financial Link will be terminated from 1 Dec 2018 due to service rearrangement.
|$1/min and deduct local inter-network airtime|
- Non-Peak Hours : 21:00 - 11:59; Peak Hours : 12:00 - 20:59.
- Add $3 for sending SMS while roaming abroad.
- Thereafter $0.1/SMS.
- Please check if applicable handset models are used to receive the content, and if the recipient's network is compatible. Otherwise customer could be charged even if the transmission is unsuccessful.
- The Monthly Fee will be automatically deducted every 30 days. The service will be terminated without prior notice if the stored value balance is insufficient. Customer must ensure the card has sufficient stored value and then re-subscribe the service in order to use the service again.
- When using the Call Waiting and Call Hold feature, subscribers need to pay the airtime charge for the first answered call, as well as the other calls answered or on hold at the same time. (IDD charge is applicable on IDD calls)
- When using the Conference Call feature, subscribers need to pay the airtime charge for all connected lines at the same time.
- When local data usage consumed between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) reached to 1GB each day, you can still enjoy data service in Hong Kong. Data access speed is maintained at not less than 384kps. P2P applications (incl. BitTorrent) will not be supported.
- According to the local data usage consumed between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) per day, daily capped at $28.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to network provider, network usage, handset model, setting (including handset hardware and software), upload/download content and other external factors.
- At the start of each data connection in HK / abroad, a stored-value of equivalent to no more than 15MB data usage will be reserved; it cannot be used for deduction of any other fee or charges until the data connection is completely disconnected.
- Intra-network SMS Package is not applicable for sending SMS via CMHK Web.
- IDD/Roaming call charges will apply once a call is answered (even if the call is answered by any automatic answering systems including announcement, tone machine, etc). In some circumstances, IDD/roaming call charges may still apply to the ringing time due to special call routing design of third party service providers in the event if a call is not answered.
- The validity period of the package is same as the validity period of your Prepaid SIM card. For local data package subscribers, local data accumulated up to data usage of subscribed package, thereafter data service will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- When local data usage reached up to 3GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 5th day 23:59), thereafter data service is maintained at not higher than 384kbps.
- If stored value balance is insufficient to cover international SMS service fee while aboard, all SMS services (including local and roaming) will then be suspended temporarily without prior notice. To re-activate the service, customer must have sufficient funds in their prepaid cards and then re-subscribe the service.
- When local data usage reached up to 1GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 10th day 23:59), thereafter data access speed will be maintained at not less than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported thereafter.
- "Lite Unlimited Data Package" can co-exist with any data package except "$68/10-day local data package", data usage will be deducted in "Lite Unlimited Data Package" until the package expired. If "Lite Unlimited Data Package" has been cancelled or terminated for any reason or circumstances, data usage will then be deducted in "4G/3G 200MB or 1GB data package" thereafter.
- Max. local data access speed reaches up to 14.4Mbps.
- The fee will be automatically deducted every 10 days. The service will be terminated without prior notice if the stored value balance is insufficient. Customer must ensure the card has sufficient stored value and then re-subscribe the service in order to use the service again.
- Local Wi-Fi service is excluded to all of above local data services and packages.
- During package validity period(starting from subscription till the 10th day 23:59), max. data access speed is maintained at 384kbps. Tethering and P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported. It’s only applicable to handset use, but not device with screen over 7".
- "30 Days Local Data Package", "Lite Unlimited Data Package", "4G/3G 3/5-day unlimited data package" or "$68/10-day local data package" cannot be subscribed repeatedly and simultaneously.
- The service validity of Mainland China & Hong Kong Data Package is calculated from the date of subscription until 23:59 (HK time) of the 30th day, excluding data volume used before service subscription. When the cumulated data usage for the selected package reaches the upper limit during the validity period, data service will be suspended; if further data service is needed, customers are able to re-subscription upon cancel the service. The remaining Mainland China & Hong Kong data balance within every cycle (i.e. 30 days) would not carry forward to the following cycle.
- “Mainland China & Hong Kong Data Package” and “Local Data Package” shall not co-exist. If “Local Data Package” is valid, customers should cancel the “Local Data package” first and wait until the service expired before applying “Mainland China & Hong Kong Data Package”.
- Service validity is starting from the next day upon subscription to the 3rd day at 23:59 (HK Time), Tethering and P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported.
- Service validity is starting from the next day upon subscription to the 3rd day at 23:59 (HK Time). When the cumulated Macau data usage reaches 1GB, thereafter data usage will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis; if further data service is needed, customers are able to re-subscribe the Macau data package.
- "30 Days Local Data Package", “Macau Data Package”, “Lite Unlimited Data Package”, “1GB Local Data Package” & “Mainland China & HK Data Package” shall co-exist.
- When local data usage reached up to 3GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 30th day 23:59), thereafter data access speed will be maintained at not less than 384kbps. Tethering, P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported thereafter.
- The fee will be automatically deducted every 30 days. The service will be terminated without prior notice if the stored value balance is insufficient. Customer must ensure the card has sufficient stored value and then re-subscribe the service in order to use the service again.
- When local data usage reached up to 2GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 3rd day 23:59), thereafter data service is maintained at not higher than 384kbps.
- Calling Number Display (Free)
- Missed Call Alert Service (Free)
- Call Forwarding Service
- International Call Forward Service
- Voice & Fax Mailbox
- Call Waiting & Call Hold Service (Free)
- Conference Call Service (Free)
- SMS Service
- Hong Kong Ringback Tone
- Buddy Package
- Mobile Data Service
- #333 Connecting Tone Service
- “4G/3G Super Talk Prepaid SIM Card” of China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. ("CMHK") cannot be used for calls to Info line Call numbers with "900" prefix.
- The use of the individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant service leaflet or on CMHK relevant web page.
- The dialing method for the roaming service of the SIM Card is different from that of the general roaming service. Please refer to the User Guide or website of "Roaming Dialing Methods" for details.
- The SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The SIM Card must be activated on or before the expiry date stipulated thereon.
- CMHK's administration or service fee (if any) shall be deducted from the SIM Card.
- When all stored value has been used up or the remaining stored value is not enough for the deduction of administrational or service fee, the service of SIM Card will be suspended. After refilling the stored value of the SIM Card, the service of SIM Card will then be re-activated automatically.
- Where a SIM Card has expired, or where service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons, or where service has been terminated by any party due to whatever reasons, the remaining stored value (if any) shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The stored value of CMHK "4G/3G Super Talk Prepaid SIM Card" shall be valid for 180 days starting from the activation date, subject to the activation taking place within the stipulated validity period. For port-in customers switching with their own mobile number, the stored value validity period starts from the day the mobile number is successfully ported in.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the card or responsible for repairing and making good therefore.
- The mobile number is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once the SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been suspended for more than 30 days due to whatever reasons or where its service has been terminated by any party due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of call airtime is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the statement of CMHK is conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as CMHK shall from time to time impose.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM card including but not limited to the airtime or SMS tariffs or rates at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be published on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, pls. refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.