- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 3-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 10-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Big Bay Area 30-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China-HK Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China 10-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Mainland China 365-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G BIG Bay Area 365-Day Prepaid SIM Card
- 10 Days shared usage in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau,include:
Unlimited data usage# + 100 Mins Voice Call + 100 SMS
- Registration not required. For your instant usage upon purchase.
- Tethering is supported
- Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 10th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)
#3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps
Notice: From 12th Apr 2019, the shared data usage of first 10-day upon card activation of 4G/3G Big Bay Area 10-day Prepaid SIM Card sold from CMHK shops and online shop has been upgraded to unlimited, when data usage reaches 3GB, thereafter data access speed will be maintained at maximum 128kbps.
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Validity Period|
|$148||$148||Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 10th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time)2|
- Unlimited data usage (3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps), 100 mins voice call and 100 SMS service will be effective upon SIM activation. $148 stored value will be deducted accordingly
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on the SIM Cardholder, mobile data service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 10th day 23:59 (Hong Kong time).
This Card is for one-off use only. Refill is not applicable.
|Services||Service region||Total Usage||Charges|
|4G/3G Data Services||Mainland China & Macau & Hong Kong||Unlimited data usage
(3GB, thereafter data speed not higher than 128Kbps)
|$148 stored value will be deducted upon SIM activation.|
|Voice Call Service||
||Total Voice call:100mins|
|Short Message Service||
(Receive SMS are not included )
- Mobile data service is only accessible in China, Macau and Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
- Designated operators(China:CMCC ; Macau:CTM ; Hong Kong:CMHK). CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the operator at any time without prior notice to the Customer.
- When data usage consumed in China, Macau and Hong Kong between 00:00 to 23:59(Hong Kong time) reached to 1GB each day (the data usage in China, Macau and Hong Kong are calculated separately),you can still enjoy data service. Data access speed is maintained at not more than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P applications(incl. BitTorrent) will not be supported.
- Tethering is supported.
- Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to: network traffic conditions, handset models, handset settings (both hardware and software), uploaded/downloaded content and other external factors, etc.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G EDGE network within 3G/2G network coverage.
- Only mobile data, voice and SMS are supported, neither value-added services.
Please click here and refer to the related handset APN setting for mobile data service.
- The use of individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant Prepaid SIM Card starter pack or on the relevant user guide.
- Once sold, this Prepaid SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- This Prepaid SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- Where this Prepaid SIM Card is expired, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining data usage shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of this Prepaid SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number of this Prepaid SIM Card is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once this Prepaid SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of this Prepaid SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be announced on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.