- 4G/3G U.S.A and Canada 15-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand 7-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Taiwan 7-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Japan 7-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Republic of Korea 7-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Data & Voice Roaming Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Russia 10-Day Data Prepaid SIM card
- 4G/3G Australia and New Zealand 15-day Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G Asia 7-Day Data Prepaid SIM card
- 4G/3G Europe 15-day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- 4G/3G One-Belt-One-Road 8-Day Data Prepaid SIM Card
- Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 15th day at 23:59(base on Hong Kong time).
- The mobile data+ usage can be consumed in either Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong
- $50 stored value allows 50 minutes of local airtime or 25 minutes of call back Hong Kong
- Registration not required. For your instant usage upon purchase.
- Allowed to connect to any social network platform and Hong Kong website
- Tethering is supported
+When the data usage reaches 3GB, data service can continue with a maximum data access speed at 128Kbps
|Face Value||Suggested Retail Price||Stored Value||Validity Period|
|$258||$128||$501||Service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 15th day at 23:59(base on Hong Kong time).|
- Mobile data service will be effective upon SIM activation. $208 stored value will be deducted accordingly.
- Subject to the expiry date as printed on SIM Cardholder, service is valid from the next day upon activation to the 15th day at 23:59(base on Hong Kong time).
This Card is for one-off use only. Refill is not applicable.
4G/3G Australia and New Zealand 15-day Prepaid SIM Card3,4,5,6,7,8,9
|Voice Call(per minute)||In Australia||In New Zealand||In other countries/regions|
|Make Outgoing Calls||To Australia||$1||$8||N/A|
|To New Zealand||$8||$1|
|To Hong Kong||$2||$2|
|To other countries/regions||$8||$8|
|Receiving Incoming Calls||$1||$1|
4G/3G Data Service
|Total Data Usage||Designated Operator||Charges|
|Unlimited||Australia：Optus||$208stored value will be deducted upon SIM activation|
|New Zealand：Telecom New Zealand(3G)|
3. Mobile data service is only accessible in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
4. Designated operators (Australia：Optus; New Zealand：Telecom New Zealand（3G); Hong Kong: CMHK) must be adopted when using this Card. CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the operator at any time without prior notice to the Customer.
5. All mobile data usage consumed via designated operator during the validity period of this Card, regardless it is consumed in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, will be deducted from this Card. When data usage consumed reached up to 3GB, customers can still enjoy data service. Data access speed will be maintained at maximum 128kbps.
6. Tethering is supported.
7. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to: network traffic conditions, handset models, handset settings (both hardware and software), uploaded/downloaded content and other external factors, etc.
8. When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer.
9. Only mobile data service and voice service are supported, neither SMS nor value-added services.
Please click here and refer to the related handset APN setting for mobile data service.
- The use of individual service shall be subject to such terms and conditions as stated on the relevant Prepaid SIM Card starter pack or on the relevant user guide.
- Once sold, this Prepaid SIM Card is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- This Prepaid SIM Card should be activated before the stipulated expiry date, otherwise it will be invalid automatically.
- Where this Prepaid SIM Card is expired, or where service has been terminated due to whatever reasons, the remaining data usage shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- CMHK will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of this Prepaid SIM Card or responsible for repairing and making good therefor.
- The mobile number of this Prepaid SIM Card is assigned randomly and Customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other mobile numbers. Customer will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once this Prepaid SIM Card has expired, or where its service has been terminated due to whatever reasons.
- Calculation of data usage duration and volume is based on the network report of CMHK. In case of dispute, the records of CMHK are conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as imposed by CMHK from time to time.
- CMHK is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of CMHK's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until CMHK is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of CMHK’s other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
- CMHK reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of this Prepaid SIM Card including but not limited to the data usage rate at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
- The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any change or amendment will be announced on CMHK website.
- For the details of the Terms and Conditions, please refer to http://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Customer_Service/contract_terms_conditions/customer-support-t-n-c.html.